IGNORED

Atari 2600 Boulder Dash (R) Announced!

Albert

Did you use Stella in developing this game (and was it useful)? If so, any chance of donating a cart?? I just thought I'd ask; not sure if I'm serious or not :)

From about 1996-2001 I used z26 almost exclusively.

From about 2003-2005 I mostly used the Krokodile cart

From 2005 onwards I pretty much exclusively used Stella.

No doubt about it, without Stella this game would not have been made. It's a remarkable tool, thanks.

Thomas and I have already discussed the possibility of giving you a cart as thank-you.

Only we're not sure if we're serious or not ;)

• Like 1

I'm in for one copy why ? :arrow: http://www.rhod.fr/boulderdash.html :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Wow!!!!!!! I can't believe you own the colecovision Boulder Dash. You are definately my hero and I am mucho jealous :lust:

Probably the only reason I am interested in getting this game is because I don't think I will every find someone willing to sell me the colecovision one. :)

thanks guys :thumbsup: (I bought coleco version, on ebay france, 5/6 years ago, with consoles and 10/12 others games)

I think it's very hard to find in good condition and boxed. I've never seen a picture on the web

This page is not up to date with all the versions I have. I'll do it again

I collect Boulder Dash, on all machines, even Japanese

http://rhodblog.word...r-dash-comptiq/

I love this game, as Spy Vs Spy Series, I also collect on all machines

Edited by Rhod

Just for your statistics, PLEASE understand that I want one for Christmas! My wife said she'll get it for me but I have to do the "footwork" so to speak. I would be a happy man if I could OFFICIALLY be on the pre-order list. AtariAge's new 2600 carts are amazing (just received "Cave-In" and "Thrust+" is a must-have) and Boulder Dash was one of my favourite games out of all the thousands of C64 titles. Would love to set up my old heavy six in the living room on Christmas Day and plug in a BOULDER DASH cart! It'll be like Christmas, 1983. Wonder what the kids in the family will think?

Just for your statistics, PLEASE understand that I want one for Christmas! My wife said she'll get it for me but I have to do the "footwork" so to speak. I would be a happy man if I could OFFICIALLY be on the pre-order list. AtariAge's new 2600 carts are amazing (just received "Cave-In" and "Thrust+" is a must-have) and Boulder Dash was one of my favourite games out of all the thousands of C64 titles. Would love to set up my old heavy six in the living room on Christmas Day and plug in a BOULDER DASH cart! It'll be like Christmas, 1983. Wonder what the kids in the family will think?

I'm in the same boat, really. My wife is willing to get it for me for Christmas. As for what our son will think.... he'll probably be sitting next to me, playing it with me. While he's into modern games like his friends(he's 17)... he also appreciates the classics. Let's get this done!

Iggy*SJB' timestamp='1320291283' post='2400672']

I'm in the same boat, really. My wife is willing to get it for me for Christmas. As for what our son will think.... he'll probably be sitting next to me, playing it with me. While he's into modern games like his friends(he's 17)... he also appreciates the classics. Let's get this done!

This version has 2 player support, so that should be good for you. Alternating turns, mind you, not both at the same time!

Cheers

A

What Andrew Davie and Thomas Jentzsch have accomplished with this is truly inspiring.

Period.

And thanks Thomas for posting it contains 16k RAM. After I saw the video I was stunned and about to quit my attempts to create something "cool" on the VCS :-)

Now I see it the old matter of "Time vs. Space", phew.