IGNORED

3 NEW ColecoVision Games!

retroillucid

Here's 3 new games for your ColecoVision!

Mainly, Bomb n Blast , Ozma Wars and Chack n Pop

First, Bomb n Blast was made by Michel Louvet (bfgpassion)

A clone of Tetris Blast released back on the Super Nintendo

Music was geniously made by Daniel Bienvenu (newcoleco)

Second, Ozma Wars was also made by Michel Louvet (bfgpassion)

This one was one of the most requested game by Max Uanini (ozma wars here on AA) ;)

A unique space shooter in my opinion, never been ported on home console

One of the very first games by SNK

Third, Chack n Pop ported by Eduardo Mello (Opcode)

this is the prequel of Bubble Bobble, really lots of fun!

Starting Pre-Orders now and I will start shipping in late November

Contact me here or by email

* Pending order with me? Contact me now! *

post-11933-0-47418300-1319850850_thumb.png

post-11933-0-08129300-1319850861_thumb.png

post-11933-0-82245400-1319850878_thumb.png

post-11933-0-17092000-1319850894_thumb.png

post-11933-0-75454500-1319850907_thumb.png

• Like 7

Congrats on your new releases, retro! :D

(PM sent, BTW.)

Thanks Luc , I'm really happy with those 3 games

Hope people will enjoy those games as they are great games!

I'm also happy to had Eduardo ported Chack n Pop for CollectorVision! That mean alot to me! Thanks Eduardo, you're the man! ;)

Michel did translated Ozma Wars with brillant gameplay, a tough game nonetheless! but alot challenging!

Max did beg me to do that one, Max is annoying! :lol: just kidding! ;)

Max, stop begging us making games! :P :lol:

I'm kidding, Max is a great guy! he is also credited on the back of Ozma Wars box ...

thanks Max for making me discovered Ozma Wars since I never heard of that game until you point it to me

Bomb n Blast is simply amazing! Surpass Kevtris without any doubt!

The gameplay is more polished than Kevtris and music? wow! simply a blast! newcoleco did an awesome job (as usual) with music!

Even the "fake bios" screen is wonderfull! a nice idea actually!

• Like 1

Michel did translated Ozma Wars with brillant gameplay, a tough game nonetheless! but alot challenging!

I'm kidding, Max is a great guy! he is also credited on the back of Ozma Wars box ...

thanks Max for making me discovered Ozma Wars since I never heard of that game until you point it to me

Can we all get a game named after us? ;)

I don't understand? my english is not enough good apparently

here's what I got from an online translator!? ??

Pouvons-nous tous faire nommer un jeu après nous ?

:lol:

Uh?

Do you mean, can we all beg for making a game we want you to make?

Uh?

It's a joke... I mean, how come there's no game called "5-11under"? ;) How can ozma wars (the person) be so lucky to have a game with his name, while the rest of don't. ;)

Uh?

It's a joke... I mean, how come there's no game called "5-11under"? ;) How can ozma wars (the person) be so lucky to have a game with his name, while the rest of don't. ;)

Ah, ..... then rename your username to Chack n Pop ;) :D

Seirously, I always though that having a game called " The Pixelboy" would be a nice title to a tribute to 8-bit games

Kind of Mega Man clone actually ;)

Maybe I should name my upcomming game Ninja Boy to Pixelboy ?

Luc, what you think about it? :D :P

Congrats on your lastest offerings to the CV Scene, Retroillucid. They all look AMAZING in completed form and adding the CBS variations is a really nice touch.

Even though I really like the CBS box variations, I would prefer to receive the US style releases... is that an option that we can ask for or will it come down to luck of the draw?

BTW, I had the wonderful opportunity to demo early W.I.P./Betas of each of these games at ADAMcon and was extremely impressed with all of them. I can't wait to see the finished products firsthand!!!

Congrats on your lastest offerings to the CV Scene, Retroillucid. They all look AMAZING in completed form and adding the CBS variations is a really nice touch.

BTW, I had the wonderful opportunity to demo early W.I.P./Betas of each of these games at ADAMcon and was extremely impressed with all of them. I can't wait to see the finished products firsthand!!!

Thanks Jim :)

Nothing would be possible without all the fans out there, Thanks everyone who buy homebrews and A HUGE thanks to all peoples involve in the process of making all this possible, that's included, other Homebrewers/Progammers/Publishers , Beta Testers, Package Design, PCBs assembly, Manual Printing Services, Boxes/Labels Printing Services. and all those who promote homebrews by their website and or Youtube review videos

Even though I really like the CBS box variations, I would prefer to receive the US style releases... is that an option that we can ask for or will it come down to luck of the draw?

I though about that....... not sure If I'll randomly send them yet

Ah, ..... then rename your username to Chack n Pop ;) :D

Or better yet, why not explain to the rest of us where "5-11under" came from, and then we can decide if a game can be made out of it... ;)

Seirously, I always though that having a game called " The Pixelboy" would be a nice title to a tribute to 8-bit games

Kind of Mega Man clone actually ;)

Maybe I should name my upcomming game Ninja Boy to Pixelboy ?

Luc, what you think about it? :D :P

Actually, I had this idea for a Mega Man game for ColecoVision called Mega Man VR. The story: Mega Man gets infected with three computer viruses by Dr Wily, which render the Blue Bomber unconscious and will eventually cause a malfunction is his core reactor, which wil make him explode! Dr Light decides to download a software-only copy of Mega Man into Mega Man's body, to flush out the viruses and erradicate them. The viruses are Data Man, Bug Man and... Pixel Man!

The homebrew Mega Man demo made for the Atari 2600 a while ago was a strong source of inspiration for me. The idea is that a game set in virtual reality gives me a reason to have graphics that are simpler-looking than a NES Mega Man game (much closer to the Atari 2600 homebrew, actually), which in turn would facilitate the implementation of smooth horizontal scrolling.

Mega Man VR would probably require a 128K MegaCart. Perhaps I could cram it in 64K, but I'd rather use a 128K cart, to have plenty of room for music and sound effects, and also lenghtier levels. :)

Edited by Pixelboy
  • Like 1