IGNORED

3 NEW ColecoVision Games!

retroillucid

pffffffffff.....why have I done to be so poorly treated :_(

Ask Canada Post! .... if the package is more than 2kg ... I've to send it in Express wich cost about 75$ :x ..... damn Canada Post bastard!!! ..... I can't send it by ''small packet'' if its more than 2kg....

I'll have to make 2 packages to not be higher than 2kg ......

Otherwise I have to ship it by ground shipping (boat) wich would take 2-3 months.... and it's out of question!

Gezz..

That goes without saying.... pretty much alll euro orders are in the same situation :|

Sorry guys :(

EDIT: Maybe I should send all Euro orders to one guy in Europe and that guy could ship games ot other euro friends ? .....

Edited by retroillucid

Ask Canada Post! .... if the package is more than 2kg ... I've to send it in Express wich cost about 75$ :x ..... damn Canada Post bastard!!! ..... I can't send it by ''small packet'' if its more than 2kg....

Otherwise I have to ship it by ground shipping (boat) wich would take 2-3 months.... and it's out of question!

Gezz..

That goes without saying.... pretty much alll euro orders are in the same situation :|

EDIT: Maybe I should send all Euro orders to one guy in Europe and that guy could ship games ot other euro friends ? .....

I can be Collectorvision Europe (seeing that Belgium is between Holland-France and Germany and also UK.....) :grin:

Gezz..

I can be Collectorvision Europe (seeing that Belgium is between Holland-France and Germany and also UK.....) :grin:

Sounds like THE better solution to me .....

Didn't know if Santa was gonna make it on time from the Great White North known as Canada. We'll he made it with a few hours to spare! Santa dropped off a box containing:

Ozma Wars

Chack'n Pop

Puzzli

Bomb'n Blast

Video Hustler

Death Race

Now I just need time to play them!

thanks, and Merry Christmas

Didn't know if Santa was gonna make it on time from the Great White North known as Canada. We'll he made it with a few hours to spare! Santa dropped off a box containing:

Ozma Wars

Chack'n Pop

Puzzli

Bomb'n Blast

Video Hustler

Death Race

You should be receiving my games sometime next week, if all goes well. :)

• Like 1

Ozma Wars

Chack'n Pop

Puzzli

Bomb'n Blast

Video Hustler

Death Race

Looks like Santa did not forget you this time and was able to drop your box of goodies right in time! ;)

Have fun Charles! and Merry Xmast!! :party: