IGNORED

FS/FT Systems,AV Intv's,Clones, Atari's, CCE & others ...

ooXxXoo

Ok, time to get rid of some the spare stuff..For sale or trade, wanted items at the very bottom...

Dynavision 3 system, (2-in-one) plays both NES and Famicom games..Features AV out and built-in bi-volt power supply..Includes original Joystick controller featuring earphones connector, pal-m..

HPIM3312.jpg

HPIM3323.jpg

HPIM3391.jpg

A/V modded Intellivision III system, includes Intv system changer compatibility mod **SOLD**

HPIM3245.jpg

HPIM3294.jpg

All systems with AV jacks feature Nickel connectors, example:

HPIM2778.jpg

A/V modded Intellivision II system (loose console with controllers) includes a coleco cartridge games compatibilty mod (the known incompatible coleco games can now be played) **SOLD**

HPIM3070.jpg

HPIM3108.jpg

A/V cable modded Atari 2600 system lot, includes everything in the pic..**SOLD**

HPIM3334.jpg

HPIM3338.jpg

Brand new, the so called N64 Power Glove (open box)

HPIM3303.jpg

A/V, S-video modded Atari Jaguar system (loose console)

HPIM2530.jpg

HPIM3344.jpg

Intellivision System changer (plays Atari 2600 games when plugged into Intv systems) ..NOTE: Intv models other than the model II require an internal modification in order to be compatible with this attachment..

HPIM3297.jpg

Misc. Stuff & games:

-Sega 32X system with accessories

-Retro Duo System (loose) Includes the Audio mod fix that I developed a while back...

HPIM3352.jpg

Uncommon Sega 32X games:

-Kolibri

-Knuckles Chaotix

-Blackthorne

-World Series Baseball Featuring Dion Sanders

HPIM3354.jpg

Atari 2600 CCE games

-Mouse Trap

-Pitfall

-Chopper Command

-Frogger

-Mr.Postman

-Seaquest

HPIM3358.jpg

Atari 5200 games

-Pole Position

-Missile Command

-Defender

-Pacman

HPIM3366.jpg

Gradiente and Dismac NES games:

-Double Strike Fighter

-Elevator Action

-Double Dribble

-Crime Busters

-GhostBusters

HPIM3368.jpg

If you see anything you like please send me a $$$ offer..Shipping to the US only..When it comes to trades, I'm currently looking for Sega SG-1000 games, System Copiers, a colecovision system and Atari 7800 games..Thanks!

Edited by ooXxXoo

Adding...

JVC X'Eye lot with 32X system accessories & games, includes everything in the pic (games: Sonic CD, Pitfall, Ground Zero, Power Rangers, Super Hang-On, Rampart & "Sega Classics" Street of Rage, Revenge of Shinobi, Columns, Golden Axe)...

$150 shipped in the US ...Add s-video mod for an additional charge

HPIM3382.jpg

Still looking for trades as well, any Atari 7800 games, a 5200 VCS Adapter, good cosmetical Colecovision system & Sega SG-1000/SC-3000 games ...

Edited by ooXxXoo

• 2 months later...

Anyone know the OP or how to get a hold of him? I bought three modded systems from him which unfortunately haven't arrived and he hasn't been on AA seemingly since Dec 5th so my PM's have fallen on deaf ears I guess. I tried emailing to the Paypal email address as well with no luck. If anyone knows him I'd really appreciate a PM with some contact info as I'm hoping I'm not out a fair chunk of change. Thanks