IGNORED

Army of 2600 CD Preorder Special (For AA Members Only)

Stan

Thanks man, glad you enjoyed it. A lot of time went into it. I remastered a few of the songs and decided on the final order of them. A number of tracks didn't make the cut. And because they're WAV files, you should feel some of that stuff in your viscera when you crank it!

everything arrived today.

packaged very well in a nice box with a visually well put together return address label. i knew what it was immediately even though i ordered this a while ago and had kind of forgotten about it.

the shirt looks great. ive been manufacturing and selling shirts for a while and a quick visual inspection tells me what i need to know. stan tells no lies. i will be wearing this out friday night like a billboard and certainly getting plenty of questions.

and the CD. as told, shrink wrapped, heavy duty insert with tray card, great design, silk screened CD, no crappy label, etc.....

but all of this is nonsense.

i must admit, going off of 'dr. mindbender in the lab', i was mostly buying this to support the artist, for the cool shirt, because it was 2600 related. not because i necessarily dug the music....i liked the idea of it but the actual sound was a bit grating.

fired the disc in my modded xbox and alas the xbmc media player was still on shuffle from the last disc i must have played. so it started with track 8. and as stan said, this song is 'beat oriented' and not so experimental. i thought 'hey this isnt bad' but i didnt go berzerk or anything (pun intended). but a few minutes in - and continuing with the next track that shuffled in - i began to feel the beats and move to them. ive only had 1 1/2 beers so its not that, its that i like to dance and i know good electronic music. and this is.

supremely worth the money. thanks to stan, general mike and albert. ill get a pic posted saturday morning of me in full debauched mode rocking the shirt amongst the masses of humanity.

• Like 1

Thank you again to all those that ordered the CD and for the generous comments and reviews so far. I put in a lot of time and heart into this release and it is an honor to have it out and done with such high quality as well as a rad shirt to go with it. Bravo to Stan with Mind Flare Media for the superb workmanship and to Albert for allowing this deal to be made on the AtariAge site. The vintage sounds of the Atari 2600 will live forever.

For more Army Of 2600 trax, pics, videos and merchandise, please visit me at reverbnation.com/armyof2600 or find me on facebook and/or youtube. Bloop beep buzz.

Wow, thanks for all the support guys! I'm going to be starting some media blitz for the album next week (I hope, might need to wait until after Christmas) to get it out to more people all over the world. I really appreciated the support here and giving you guys something special. That T-Shirt's not going to be produced ever again. If you take any pictures of yourself with the music/shirt or whatever, post or PM them to me! I'll put them on the label's Facebook page if you don't mind. I'm sure Mike would get a kick out of that too. By the way, all orders sent. Everyone should get everything by next Wednesday at the latest. Please contact me with any problems. For those that sadly missed it, the album is now available for download and hardcopy sale. The link below will take you to a full track listing, and there's a link there to go to the main site to buy the actual disc. I sell downloads too for $1 cheaper.

http://mindflaremedia.bandcamp.com/album/return-of-the-bloop-beep-buzz

If you take any pictures of yourself with the music/shirt or whatever, post or PM them to me! I'll put them on the label's Facebook page if you don't mind. I'm sure Mike would get a kick out of that too.

i got some good ones, ill have them posted within 24 hours

i must also add that i am a historical 'between an XL and XXL' type guy and this XL is PERFECT. honestly when i got it i looked at it and i was convinced it would be JUST BARELY too small but still wearable. however in fact it is exactly the right size. i am 6'3, 210lbs for reference.

pics forthcoming...............................

• 2 weeks later...

I was right, it did drive my wife nuts during our holiday travels. At first, she pretended to like it, but after awhile (before the end of the disc), it grated on her enough she admitted to it. Mission accomplished! Cool shirt.

• 2 months later...