IGNORED

Army of 2600 CD Preorder Special (For AA Members Only)

Stan

Oh, damn, forgot to change that! I don't know if it's going to happen and I'm not going to say anything about it at the moment since Albert approached me first. If it does happen, you'll obviously hear about it. Actually, it IS going to happen, but probably totally separate from this and something I'm just going to help him with. Payment received, list updated!

Now your just teasing us ;-)

• Like 1

Reminder PMs sent, ordering will end Monday November 21st, but keep in mind if you order that day you MUST PAY THAT DAY. Thanks everyone who paid so far! CDs are being completed at the factory right now, order will be sent for the shirts next week.

That's actually just part of the art. The real front cover is a graphical set of thick, blue lines in the background with a hovering, glowing Bezerk robot over it like on the shirt. CDs have been shipped to me and arrive this week!

CDs came in today! Just opened and listened through my copy! Awesome. It all came out beautiful, really like this factory, though it pained me to sort-of outsource to Taiwan. American manufacturing just sucks now, sorry to say. At least in my experience in the music industry. No problem man, enough people caught it. But yeah, it will be officially released after the shirts come in, which might be tomorrow! I'm thinking next Tuesday, but either way soon.

I'm sure you'll thoroughly enjoy it. Took a lot of time and hard work. We had to carefully choose tracks that represented both of his sides (more experimental pieces and beat-oriented music). Then I had to remaster a bunch of them, remove fuzz, etc. What I like is the whole experience is at times like being in the middle of an arcade in the 80s, and then at other times it's like your Atari 2600 has turned into a beat box and is dealing out mad tunes through your television. Really captures the old sound without too much manipulation as you usually see in chiptunes, but the sound he's able to pull out of that old chip is just awesome. Great stuff! Listened the whole way through my copy to make sure all the tracks work.

Sure thing! I'm just about to start packing them up. Oh, wait, here you can see some, attached. I sent these to Mike via my cell phone when they came in. The cell phone picture quality is HORRIBLE, so please keep that in mind, it totally washes out the images. The shirts, for example, are black, like jet black. The CD you see there is sealed, I of course already opened my copy to test it on the computer and in the car. So the other open one is mine.

post-22322-0-30269900-1323570738_thumb.jpg

post-22322-0-33018700-1323570745_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Majority of orders sent (minus two that I need address verification for, Albert and another guy who just responded). Let me know if there are any problems, you guys should see them all by next Wednesday (I'm assuming slight delay because of holiday shipping).