IGNORED

Arcadia 2001 Multicart - 2011 version - any interest?

5-11under

I made a case cover for this that is designed to fit the universal game case or sized to print for a VHS box. I'm glad I bought this multicart and hope others will find this cover useful. Stuck with the standard theme including the front image. Let me know what you think!

Nicely done!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Quick update:

The short version is currently out of stock.

I have 2-3 long versions still available. I also have one shell that has a slot on the left side and a ridge on the right side (if your console has that feature).

To make more, I'd need more PCBs and shells. If the demand is there, I'll make more. There would likely be a waiting list.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

is there any way to get this multicart running on an mpt-03 unit or is it only for arcadia systems? i know they are software compatible but the carts look very different so i doubt would fit.

I would very much like to know also. If there are still available that is...

I have a brand new (new old stock) Soundic MPT-03 but only some arcadia carts :(

PS: Sorry to dig this up... I just bought the console :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Quick update: Big delay here, after running out of boards last year... anyway, I've updated the board layout, and have tested it. I should have a new batch of boards in hand within a couple of weeks. I also have a couple dozen shells on the way, so in a few weeks or so I should have plenty of multicarts available. If you've sent me a PM anytime over the last number of months, I'll reply when the carts are ready.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update: Big delay here, after running out of boards last year... anyway, I've updated the board layout, and have tested it. I should have a new batch of boards in hand within a couple of weeks. I also have a couple dozen shells on the way, so in a few weeks or so I should have plenty of multicarts available. If you've sent me a PM anytime over the last number of months, I'll reply when the carts are ready.

Definitely want one. Will PM right away

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...