IGNORED

Arcadia 2001 Multicart - 2011 version - any interest?

5-11under

On 1/3/2020 at 11:33 AM, 5-11under said:

Quick update:

I've mailed out all the carts to those who have paid, either a couple of days ago, or today (you've got a PM with the details).

Exception: Shon M, I need your phone number (you've got a PM).

The remainder that I built are boxed up and ready to be mailed out quickly. Send me a PM if you'd like one.

Sounds like I missed the latest batch of 20.  ?

If you've sent me a PM over the past little while, expressing interest in a multicart, I'll reply back in a few days.

If you haven't sent me a PM, and would like a multicart, please send a PM - I do still have these in stock.

If you've paid for one, it's been mailed, and you should have received a PM saying that it has been mailed out. Also, unless you live across the pond, you should have received the cart at this point. Let me know if you haven't received it, or if there's any other issues.

On 2/10/2020 at 4:49 PM, 5-11under said:

If you've sent me a PM over the past little while, expressing interest in a multicart, I'll reply back in a few days.

If you haven't sent me a PM, and would like a multicart, please send a PM - I do still have these in stock.

PM sent!

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi everyone. Sorry for the huge delays here. It's been that kind of year... .

Anyway, if you've sent me a PM over the past number of months (or if you send one in the near future), I'll be looking at and replying to those, by the end of this week, to see if you're still interested or not.

• Like 1

Anyone who has paid recently, you should have received a PM that the package has been sent. Also, if you've sent me a PM over the past number of months expressing interest, you should have received a PM. Send me a PM if you've been missed for some reason.

I have 4 longs and 2 shorts ready to go, and I have shells for ~20 more (still need to prepare the shells and populate the boards), so if you're interested, please send me a PM.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
23 minutes ago, Darkjedimark said:

Hi,i would like to buy a arcadia 2001 multicart do you still sells thems?

I'll reply to your PM. I've got another order pending, so if you buy one, I've got one more 100% ready, and about 20 that need the shells prepared (and switches soldered).

Quick update: I just sent out my last 3 multicarts that were fully prepared. I've got a few that are partially completed, and about 20 that need additional work to get them prepared. Anyway, as always, send me a PM if you'd like one, and I'll do my best to have it ready in short order.

Hello there.

Sorry not to have read the previous 14 pages for this forum, maybe you can lead me directly to the right place : I'm in search for a multicart for a Soundic MPT-03 console which is (if I understood well) compatible with the Arcadia 2001 console although the cartridges don't have the same form factor and some titles were only available on MPT-03 and its clone.

Could someone tell me if this kind of multicart exists for MPT-03 ?

BTW : I bough the 8/16 "multicart" board from Rollo which is compliant with TRS80/Dragon32 and Odyssey2/Videopac (with a special connector adapter) and also Arcadia 2001 (with a special adapter... which is not compliant with MPT-03 connector) :-(.

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, JihemB said:

Hello there.

Sorry not to have read the previous 14 pages for this forum, maybe you can lead me directly to the right place : I'm in search for a multicart for a Soundic MPT-03 console which is (if I understood well) compatible with the Arcadia 2001 console although the cartridges don't have the same form factor and some titles were only available on MPT-03 and its clone.

Could someone tell me if this kind of multicart exists for MPT-03 ?

BTW : I bough the 8/16 "multicart" board from Rollo which is compliant with TRS80/Dragon32 and Odyssey2/Videopac (with a special connector adapter) and also Arcadia 2001 (with a special adapter... which is not compliant with MPT-03 connector) :-(.

Thanks in advance.

There's probably something out there that would work, but not my Arcadia multicart. Sorry.

I dont think there is any mpt03 multicart.

I have tried to get someone to make an adapter to use emerson style carts on the mpt03, and vice versa but no luck yet.

It would just need to be a simple pin rerouter like the famicom to nes adapter does.

Edited by stupus

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...