5-11under

Arcadia 2001 Multicart - 2011 version - any interest?

So I've had my Arcadia 2001 since 2017, but powered it up for the first time last night.  :P

A simplier system than expected, but I really enjoy Tanks A Lot.  Would love to see more of the system's game library.

20200206_215858.thumb.jpg.c54b2009a84b6b66e17cef180ca81174.jpg

• Like 1

R2d tank, cat trax, spiders, hobo, funky fish, astro invader....all fun titles :)

On 1/3/2020 at 11:33 AM, 5-11under said:

Quick update:

I've mailed out all the carts to those who have paid, either a couple of days ago, or today (you've got a PM with the details).

Exception: Shon M, I need your phone number (you've got a PM).

The remainder that I built are boxed up and ready to be mailed out quickly. Send me a PM if you'd like one.

Sounds like I missed the latest batch of 20.  😕

If you've sent me a PM over the past little while, expressing interest in a multicart, I'll reply back in a few days.

If you haven't sent me a PM, and would like a multicart, please send a PM - I do still have these in stock.

If you've paid for one, it's been mailed, and you should have received a PM saying that it has been mailed out. Also, unless you live across the pond, you should have received the cart at this point. Let me know if you haven't received it, or if there's any other issues.

On 2/10/2020 at 4:49 PM, 5-11under said:

If you've sent me a PM over the past little while, expressing interest in a multicart, I'll reply back in a few days.

If you haven't sent me a PM, and would like a multicart, please send a PM - I do still have these in stock.

PM sent!

If you've sent a PM requesting one of these, then I just responded back to you. If I've forgotten you for some reason, please send a PM.

• Like 1

When you get a chance please respond to my pm about the arcadia cart shells we are making, thanks!

On 2/18/2020 at 5:55 PM, stupus said:

When you get a chance please respond to my pm about the arcadia cart shells we are making, thanks!

Making 3D reproductions?

Yes, we have printed nice quality reproduction shells. We can do colors and translucents or a shell with 2 colors too.

Was hoping to get specs from 511 for the cutout for the dip switches, etc.

On 2/18/2020 at 5:54 PM, 5-11under said:

If you've sent a PM requesting one of these, then I just responded back to you. If I've forgotten you for some reason, please send a PM.

Hey 5-11under... you got mail...or at least a PM.

You have another personal message (and email message) 5-11under.

----------------------------------

(A few hours later)

Thanks for the reply!