IGNORED

Sega CDX Package Is Sold

Mendon

you can deal with spelling.

and a offer is offer

ps grow up

Lack of spelling despite the fact that pretty much all web browsers have built in spell check now a days is something I'd consider to be more juvenile... and honestly a offer is not really a offer when its just down right insulting... and posting it in the thread instead of in a pm is just asking for trouble...

• Like 1

frist of all it is not nice to pic on some won that cant spell

I am LD.

and if you dont like offer.

I dont real care

grow up & get a life

I assume that the "D" stands for either "dumbass" or "dipshit". Not sure on the "L" And unless "LD" stands for the clinical term for red-white colorblind (which I don't believe exists), when a red line appears underneath a word, you spelled it wrong. When you ignore that red line, it means that you are mentally lazy, and a probable drain on my tax dollars.

I'd swear that this is just a troll account, except that he paid to be a subscriber.

Chris

• Like 1

For the record I have dyslexia... which is the definition of a learning disability... doesn't stop me from using spell check... and I don't EVER use it as a excuse for anything... I didn't let it stop me from getting my bachelors degree or starting my own company... you just have to power through it and learn to live with it... people like you wont get fare with the attitude you have...

• Like 4