IGNORED

Team Pixelboy News Bulletin - November 19th 2011

Pixelboy

Welcome to another (rather overdue) Team Pixelboy News Bulletin! :D

STILL ON SCHEDULE

With a little over one month to go before Christmas, I'm happy to report that I'm right on schedule for meeting my deadline of December 25th 2011, for the release of my next batch of Team Pixelboy ColecoVision games, which include:

- Circus Charlie

- Star Force

- Golgo 13

- Ninja Princess

- Konami's Ping-Pong

- Bank Panic

You can find out more about these games at http://teampixelboy.com . The final prices of the above games have not been set yet, but they should fall between 40$US and 45$US each, with the exception of Ninja Princess, which is expected to cost closer to 50$US. Once you see the awesome box art for Ninja Princess, you'll understand the slightly higher price tag. ;)

A total of 75 copies of each of these games will be produced, and no more copies will be coming after those are gone. I expect to have 60 copies of each game ready in time for December 25th 2011, which should normally be enough to meet the initial demand, and the rest will be assembled in January 2012.

I attached to this post a picture of the boxes sitting on my bedroom shelves. I also attached another pic which shows the three manuals that have already been printed, as well as one of the Konami's Ping-Pong cartridges. The other carts haven't been assembled yet, and I'll be sending the three remaining manuals to the print shop before the end of the month, if all goes well.

SURVEY TIME!

I will be sending an e-mail over the next week to each person listed in my customer records, to ask if he/she plans on purchasing any of the games listed above, and if so, how many. I am doing this survey mostly because I want to buy an appropriate number of shipping boxes in advance, and I need to know how many boxes of each type (small, medium or large) I should buy so that I can process orders and drop them off at the post office as quickly as possible between Christmas and New Year's day.

So if you've bought Team Pixelboy games from me in the past, or have expressed interest in these upcoming releases, expect to receive an e-mail from me soon. :)

NEW FOR 2011/2012: A LAYAWAY PLAN

As I hinted in another forum thread recently, I will be offering a two-month layaway plan for customers who would like to purchase several of Team Pixelboy's upcoming games on Christmas day but may not have the funds necessary to buy all the games they want in a single immediate order.

The plan works as follows: A customer must purchase at least two Team Pixelboy games between December 25th 2011 and January 5th 2012, and he/she can then ask for other games on his/her wish list to be reserved in his/her name until March 5th 2012. All reserved games will be guaranteed to be available if actually purchased before March 5th 2012. After March 5th 2012, all reservations will be cancelled (with proper notifications sent by e-mail) and the games will become available for purchase to everyone else. Reservations extensions will NOT be offered, no exceptions.

HOW ABOUT A CONTEST TO GO WITH YOUR GAMES?

Those who purchase some of my six upcoming games will be automatically entered into a special contest. The winner, to be chosen at random, will win a group of custom-made boxes for Telegames titles, namely:

- Alcazar The Forgotten Fortress (with game cartridge included!)

- Amazing Bumpman

- Boulder Dash (with game cartridge included!)

- Cosmic Crisis (with game cartridge included!)

- Fathom (with game cartridge included!)

- Rock 'n Bolt (with game cartridge included!)

- Strike It! (with game cartridge included!)

- Skiing

- Tank Wars

On the third and fourth pictures I attached to this post, you can see what these custom boxes look like. For Amazing Bumpman, Skiing and Tank Wars, I can only offer the custom box, but each of the others will include the game cartridge and manual (originals, not reproductions).

Conditions of entry into the contest will be as follows:

1) The customer must purchase at least three of the six new Team Pixelboy releases, and

2) One of these purchased games must be Konami's Ping-Pong.

Those who purchase two games and use the two-month layaway plan to reserve at least one other game will also be elligible to enter the contest, but one of the three purchased games must be Konami's Ping-Pong, and ALL reserved games must be purchased before March 5th 2012.

The winner of the contest will be selected on March 6th 2012, and the winner's name will be announced on that same day, in a dedicated thread of the AtariAge forums (in the ColecoVision sub-forum, to be exact). The winner will also be notified by e-mail, obviously.

My next Team Pixelboy News Bulletin should normally be posted next Christmas, in the morning.

We now return you to your regular forum activities. :)

post-7743-0-29670700-1321754748_thumb.jpg

post-7743-0-15238400-1321754791_thumb.jpg

post-7743-0-14387100-1321754856_thumb.jpg

post-7743-0-07161300-1321754928_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

I'll take all 6 games as well !!! :-o Those corner shelves in your room are fast becoming my favorite and I just might have to make my own reproduction.

WOW! Your giving away a working Boulder Dash cart. I gotta give you :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for that.

BTW, for all those not lucky enough to win the TeleGames Give-A-Way, will you possibly be making those INCREDIBLE boxes available for purchase?

As I responded to your email already with excitement ;) I am in for all 6 baby!!!! I can't believe you are giving the original boulder dash as well pretty generous gift. I give you an old time +1

If you make extra boxes for skiing and amazing bumpan I will purchase them as my carts are very cold with winter on the way and could use a nice warm box shaped home :)

OK - as said replied by email - ordering all 6!

Have now had a chance to look at pictures and read posts in detail. :-o :-o :-o

Hope I'm lucky and get an email next March!!! I have several of the carts that Telegames put out (never could get/find an Amazing Bumpman...)

This is fantastic!

I will be ordering several. Ninja Princess is a great game.

I`m in for all 6 (with the layaway plan)...

You might want to contact me via e-mail (check my web site for the e-mail address) so that I can put you on my customer list and contact you promptly on Christmas day. :)

BTW, for all those not lucky enough to win the TeleGames Give-A-Way, will you possibly be making those INCREDIBLE boxes available for purchase?

I'd like to, but the problem is that the guy who created the box art for Cosmic Crisis, Strike It and Amazing Bumpman (namely Chris Coles, the same who did the Fireman box art) charged me a lower price for his work based on the fact that these boxes were going to stay in my private collection, and not be sold in multiple copies to other people. I prefer to honor this agreement. The boxes I'm offering for the contest are spare boxes which I wasn't actually using, so it's really a one-time thing.

Edited by Pixelboy

Oh heeeeelllllll yezzz! Count me in Pixelboy! I'll be contacting you. Awesome finished products bro!

Thanks, I'll be waiting for your e-mail. :)

I managed to send all the survey e-mails last night, and roughly 25 people have replied so far, most of which have pledged to purchase all six games. Also, I've already sold a couple of copies of the Team Pixelboy games I put up on eBay last night. I'd say things are looking good. :D

Thanks for the encouraging words, guys and gals!

• Like 1

With a little over one month to go before Christmas, I'm happy to report that I'm right on schedule for meeting my deadline of December 25th 2011, for the release of my next batch of Team Pixelboy ColecoVision games,

I'm in for all 6. Contest is a great idea, well done Luc!!

Hows this for a deal.....If you source and include the 3 game carts Amazing Bumpman, Skiing and Tank Wars, I will buy all 75 copies of each of your six releases....umm on the 10 year layaway plan.

With a little over one month to go before Christmas, I'm happy to report that I'm right on schedule for meeting my deadline of December 25th 2011, for the release of my next batch of Team Pixelboy ColecoVision games,

I'm in for all 6. Contest is a great idea, well done Luc!!

Hows this for a deal.....If you source and include the 3 game carts Amazing Bumpman, Skiing and Tank Wars, I will buy all 75 copies of each of your six releases....umm on the 10 year layaway plan.

LOL! :D

Incidently, I saw a copy of Tank Wars on eBay yesterday, but the seller only ships within the US. Oh well... :ponder: