IGNORED

Limited Edition of Sturmwind for DC now available for pre-order!

Glad I didn't preorder. I learned that lesson with OpenPandora.

Funny you should mention that as I'd only JUST heard about the OpenPandora and looked at their site. While I never see the value in emulation or a console that doesn't have dedicated physical media, I was slightly interested in the OP, until I saw the price.

• 1 month later...

Oh, too bad, that sounds like a mess. Recently, I heard the publisher RedSpotGames is really busy atm, so I guess all you need is a bit of (more) patience. But right, the lack of information is annoying indeed.

On the positive side of things, developers Duranik themselves are going to launch a service for news updates very soon, as announced on their facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Duranik/312587265469011

• 3 weeks later...

I've had no internet for the last few weeks, so my time on AA has been non-existant! But we do have a Sturmwind update. Looks like the lack of updates is because they have been moving office, but they have found another company to produce the disks for them. So hopefully we'll be getting to play Sturmwind sometime soon!

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm fuming at the moment. Not Duranik's fault, but needless to say it isn't looking like I'll get my Special Edition. I'll probably get the money back, but that's not the point...

Anyway, if anyone has the Special Edition for sale, PM me and I'll follow up post haste!