IGNORED

VBXE, Pre-Order thread...

sloopy

• 2 weeks later...

Well, i try to be honest about work, and shipping... Unfortunately i can not foresee issues that keep happening... about the only thing I have done recently when I had time and ability to work on VBXE, is I installed my incognito board, and tested it for a night... I did this as candle had a shamen ward off the evil spirits and made it magical so once it was working, it would hopefully ward of what has become known as 'sloopy luck'...

unfortunately it seems its not working, as i spent 5 hours in the hospital with my son the other night... he is doing better, but we are waiting for blood tests to hopefully give a diagnosis. As the only abnormal thing they found was his spleen was slightly enlarged (but white blood cell count was normal and no fever...)

tonight i will post some pics of my current progress...

sloopy.

Sorry, my daughter was having issues... and I had to go to the hospital AGAIN... fortunately it wasnt major, she hurt something in the arch of her foot, but will be ok...

today mrs and daughter went on a girl scout trip, so tonight I will have alot of time to work on them...

I was hoping to take pics after i got some work done last night, but i wasnt able to... current pic of the current batch...

post-24811-0-29688800-1337369364_thumb.jpg

i will take another pic tonight (tomorrow morning?) before i got to bed to show the progress...

sloopy.

Ok, sorry I wasn't able to post this last night, as my vision was all fuzzy and wasnt able to get anything done (the two IC's i tried to solder, i had to re-do tonight)

Here are the boards, All IC's installed, and 4 have the 100nF caps installed also...

post-24811-0-17132300-1337582430_thumb.jpg

And a close-up of one board:

post-24811-0-24908000-1337582457_thumb.jpg

in my infinite wisdom, I dropped most of my 100nF caps on the floor... life is just grand :'/

sloopy.

and just so candle will stop bitching at me, i didnt use my eyetoy to take the pic ;')

and if anyone has a decent USB webcam for dirt cheap, let me know... my camera is a PIA to use, and people have asked me to stream video me working on them via ustream or something...

sloopy.

I am starting to work on the VBXE's now... if anyone wants to watch...

commentary on IRC...

htttp://urql.com/atari@irc

(server:irc.freenode.net channel: ##Atari)

I am also in the AA chat, but dont see it too much...

sloopy.

You mean software?

Probably not a complete list anywhere.

I've done - Basic game enhancement "Moon Shuttle VBXE". Machine code games - Spectipede 320 and Quadrillion (converted from C= Plus4), and in progress - Moon Cresta (conversion from 7800).

Also numerous pictures around. A few demos.

Other games in various stage of completion by various people - Titus the Fox, Mr Proper, Heartlight, Tempest Xtreme among others.

Some other completed games like Night Driver, Jetset Willy, Robbo VBXE version.

Jon (FJC's) The Last Word for VBXE.

S: driver for VBXE.

I have a Logitech Quick Cam in storage somewhere. If I can find it you're welcome to it. I've been tempted to go through storage anyway and figure out if either of the two flat panel monitors I have back there are as big or bigger than the 19" I'm stuck with at work after having to give my 22" to someone else. :P

I have a Logitech Quick Cam in storage somewhere. If I can find it you're welcome to it. I've been tempted to go through storage anyway and figure out if either of the two flat panel monitors I have back there are as big or bigger than the 19" I'm stuck with at work after having to give my 22" to someone else. :P

if they are the older ones, then they are likely 640x480 like the eyetoy (which there are two versions, one made by logitec... so would be the same)...

sloopy.