IGNORED

mini-usb port cover for the harmony cart

player 0ne

horay! you know that mini-usb port on the harmony cart? the one that is rarely used and points up to collect dust? well, now there are little rubber plugs made just for miniusb ports. Open ports on your phone or other electronics just invite dust, moisture, and debris inside.

These tiny soft rubber plugs sell on ebay for more $. Since there is a wholesale bag sitting here they can be sold to atariage members pretty darn cheap! Also, these really need to move. so you will be helping a fellow member.

if you want more than one, or would also be interested in usb port covers, please PM me.

Price is $1 including shipping.

It would be helpful to know what you think of this product!

post-30660-0-04743900-1322097823.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was concerned that the cover would stick out, but it is pretty much flush with the cart. It's not too hard to get it back out, if you ever wanted to. This is probably the best $1 I spent here in a long time. Actually, this is the only time I ever spent just $1 and that includes shipping, so awesomeness all around. It makes the Harmony (already a great product by itself) look that much better.

• 2 weeks later...

I received mine a few days ago. While I don't yet have a place for my extras, I can tell you they are perfect for the Harmony. Worth the money, folks! Oh, and he shipped fast!

Your "buy 3 get 1 free" deal on usb port covers is too good to pass. How can I get you paid?? ... Steve

Just IM him for his PayPal. :)