IGNORED

Warning, seller of Depth Charge is a scammer

Andre81

I bought the game "Depth Charge" on 11/05 here:

http://www.digitpress.com/library/videosoft/depthcharge.htm

The seller is Scott Stilphen.

On 11/18 I've opened a case on PayPal and asked for a tracking number, which he then provided. Today I've checked the tracking number and it was a wrong one. The package was delivered in a different state.

I've now escalated the case and he provided an other wrong tracking number to PayPal. This package was even sent before the purchase and seems to have been lost:

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?qtc_tLabels1=03103490000247428036&qtc_senddate1=&qtc_zipcode1=

So he is obviously providing wrong tracking numbers on purpose.

Stay away from this scammer.

Wow, PayPal just ruled in my favor and refunded my payment. Just a few hours after I've reported it.

Well it was pretty clear he was a scamer if he provided 2 wrong tracking numbers, ebay def looked into that... ebay is increasingly making things harder for good sellers to sell, its good to know that its actually making it harder for bad sellers to sell as well...

I just don't get it....I know that PayPal sucks and all, but it simply amazes me that this guy has an obvious "scammer" track record which dates back over 10 years!!! How is it that he still manages to have a PayPal account at all??? It seems to me that it would just be an incredibly tremendous hassle for PayPal. You think they would learn!

I just don't get it....I know that PayPal sucks and all, but it simply amazes me that this guy has an obvious "scammer" track record which dates back over 10 years!!! How is it that he still manages to have a PayPal account at all??? It seems to me that it would just be an incredibly tremendous hassle for PayPal. You think they would learn!

And he even has the same e-mail address since then :thumbsdown: