IGNORED

Season #2 - Game #15 Diner

cparsley

Hope you all enjoy your holidays with your friends and family, but lets get back to serving folks who are not so friendly, eh?

The Hot Dog gang are joined by frosty (the mug of root beer) and slippy (Mr. Banana) to stop the good chef from delivering "meal balls" to the bottom plate. (You come up with a better name for what they are)

Speed : Level 1

Scores will be accepted until Sunday, December 11th at 10:30am Eastern time. Good luck Chefs!

PS - I liked the idea of Skiing, just dont know how to do it fairly, but who knows what might be coming up :)

Diner Results (FINAL)

INTVDude 620,650
cparsley 590,600
ed1475 416,950
roadrunner 179,950
JacobZu7 119,250
INTVGuy97 26,850

HSC Update (As of 14 games)

1) Cparsley 162pts

2) Goldenband 117pts

3) Crade 81pts

4) JacobZu 77pts

5) Akito 67pts

6) 1980gamer 60pts

7) cmart604 50pts

8 ) INTVDude 48pts

9) ed1475 37pts

10) ghsqb 33pts

11) gezkc 26pts

12) Zylon 23pts

13) Roadrunner 21pts

14) INTVGuy97 20pts

15) BydoEmpire 10pts

16) patbb 9pts

17) AlvinKarpis 6pts

18) Atariron82 3pts

19) Austin 1pt

20) Tempest2k 1pt

21) revolution 1pt

22) centiqueen81 1pt

Edited by cparsley
  • Like 1

Pressing the Disc does not set the speed. You don't really choose a speed but choose where you start at. You have to pick 1-4 after you pick 1 or 2 players. 1 starts you off at the beginning, 2 a little farther, 3 starts you off at about level 12, and 4 starts you off at level 1 as it would be if you flipped it and started over again but tens times as fast and a different color scheme.

I chose 1 and started at level 1.

post-25251-0-78882400-1322607983_thumb.jpg

Pressing the Disc does not set the speed. You don't really choose a speed but choose where you start at. You have to pick 1-4 after you pick 1 or 2 players. 1 starts you off at the beginning, 2 a little farther, 3 starts you off at about level 12, and 4 starts you off at level 1 as it would be if you flipped it and started over again but tens times as fast and a different color scheme.

I chose 1 and started at level 1.

post-25251-0-78882400-1322607983_thumb.jpg

Wow, huge score, nicely done dude!

I just had the game of my life. And too bad i wasn't recording because i shattered the Twin Galaxies record.

I made it to level 15 which seems kind of familiar. Maybe i got there once when i was a kid. Level 15 appears to be the equivalent of level 7 in Burgertime. If you don't have any peppers it's near impossible. And i didn't have any peppers. Had about 8-9 lives going in and i didn't last long. I am curious if level 15 is the last level before it flips back to level 1 again. Maybe i'll find out one day.

post-25251-0-71715500-1322718343_thumb.jpg

Edited by IntellivisionDude

I just had the game of my life. And too bad i wasn't recording because i shattered the Twin Galaxies record.

I made it to level 15 which seems kind of familiar. Maybe i got there once when i was a kid. Level 15 appears to be the equivalent of level 7 in Burgertime. If you don't have any peppers it's near impossible. And i didn't have any peppers. Had about 8-9 lives going in and i didn't last long. I am curious if level 15 is the last level before it flips back to level 1 again. Maybe i'll find out one day.

Holy schnikes! I quit before I begin. Lol! If I added a zero to my score it would still not beat yours. That's sick.

Holy schnikes! I quit before I begin. Lol! If I added a zero to my score it would still not beat yours. That's sick.

I know right, cmart...

Awesome score INTDude!

You get a BIG $tip$ from me.

Final night, and I'm going to give this a 100% shot... just paused the intv, as I am currently on level 18.

PS - Who decided making an "onion" that can be soooooo considered something else if your mind is thinking anything remotely naughty is well, lol INTV-like :)

Edited by cparsley

Final night, and I'm going to give this a 100% shot... just paused the intv, as I am currently on level 18.

PS - Who decided making an "onion" that can be soooooo considered something else if your mind is thinking anything remotely naughty is well, lol INTV-like :)

If you break my score you win since i have to work in the morning. :mad: ;)

Level 23 so far and only at about 480k... I give u credit for maximizing the pts, now its more about praying they act stupid so u can stay alive... wondering if it stays above 30is level 1 again but in a different color scheme. Levels 19 on all have disappearing floors, even in the most wierd locations... (AND not even in the same spots as before, even level 15 Im going to assume (hoping to make it to 30 to confirm)