IGNORED

Looking to donate a PS2 setup (Systems, Games, ect)

nvrmndtheruins

Thank you all so much!

I hope everyone has a great holiday season!

:-D

One I get this stuff all together this weekend I will post a picture of it all before it heads out!

Hey everyone,

My family and I are looking to donate a Playstation 2 setup to a local foster home for Christmas.

The foster home is for teenage boys and due to financial constants they will not be doing much in terms of Christmas this year.

I am looking for a system, 2 controllers, a memory card, and some games (sports, racing, nothing to gory or adult just some multiplayer games the boys can enjoy together)

I am not looking for people to just give things they have spent hard earned money on to me for free or to seem like I am begging people to help.

I am willing to pay fair prices for things or to trade for them. For trade I have a bunch of beer collectibles (glasses, signs, ect)

If you would like to sell, trade, or donate things (at my shipping cost or yours) feel free to contact me via PM or email. My personal/professional email address is MichaelRossCT@gmail.com (this is different than my paypal address)

If you would feel more comfortable speaking to me on the phone feel free to send me a message and I will send you my Cell number.

All items to be included in the gift would have to be received no later then December 30th

Thank you all in advance for helping me and my family do something nice for some people whom we feel deserve it.

-Mike

Edited by nvrmndtheruins

Wow! Thank you everybody for the responses!

@AtariBrian - I thought about it, but you're right they would be lost if I gave them a VCS

@phaxda - Replied to your email, Thank you!

@amiman99 - haha I'm glad your happy about the car, i'm looking for a few more, maybe have a little AA raffle or something for christmas

@AcousticGuitar - PM sent! Thank you!

Hey, I was able to get the console off OK but as I wrote nvrmndtheruins I was unable to locate the couple of loose games that I had promised. If anyone has some and can work a deal out here for the pop-punk man, just let me know and I will happily pay any shipping costs incurred by donors/sellers so these kids can have some games to go with the console.

Hey, I was able to get the console off OK but as I wrote nvrmndtheruins I was unable to locate the couple of loose games that I had promised. If anyone has some and can work a deal out here for the pop-punk man, just let me know and I will happily pay any shipping costs incurred by donors/sellers so these kids can have some games to go with the console.

Thanks!

If no one has any I will go grab some this weekend. Figured AAers would have some extras/doubles

PM me, I will buy games off of you for a fair price

You should post a list of the games you get, unless multiple copies doesnt matter.

I'll look thru my stuff tonight & see if anything is donation-worthy. I assume you'll take PS1 games too?

& the age range is just teenagers? I have some kid-friendly PS1 games we dont touch over here.

Edited by RJ

You should post a list of the games you get, unless multiple copies doesnt matter.

I'll look thru my stuff tonight & see if anything is donation-worthy. I assume you'll take PS1 games too?

& the age range is just teenagers? I have some kid-friendly PS1 games we dont touch over here.

So far I have: (I will update this list as I get more)

Midnight club 2 (Thanks amiman99!)

PS1 Philosoma loose (Thanks RJ!)

PS1 Lode Runner CIB (Thanks RJ!)

PS1 Scrabble CIB (Thanks RJ!)

PS1 Game of Life CIB (Thanks RJ!)

PS2 Hot Shots Golf 3 CIB (Thanks RJ!)

Ps2 Puzzle Challenge Crosswords & More CIB (memcard inside pkg) (Thanks RJ!)

PS2 Gran Turismo 3 A-spec CIB (Thanks RJ!)

PS2 Skygunner loose (Thanks RJ!)

PS1 and 2 games are both good

And the age range is just teenagers 13-17

Edited by nvrmndtheruins

Let me know if you want:

PS1 Philosoma loose

PS1 In the Hunt loose

PS1 Lode Runner CIB

PS1 Scrabble CIB

PS1 Game of Life CIB

PS2 Hot Shots Golf 3 CIB

Ps2 Puzzle Challenge Crosswords & More CIB (memcard inside pkg)

PS2 Gran Turismo 3 A-spec CIB

PS2 Skygunner loose

Gimme an address, I'll send them USPS Priority no charge to you

Edited by RJ

Pkg ready & will be mailed early Fri AM. Merry Christmas!!!

Hey if you want the kids to experience some great retro arcade games get the Midway Arcade Treasures 1 & 2, Taito Legends 1 & 2 & Capcom Collection vol. 1&2. Also Activision Classics is great too.

Edited by RJ

Hey if you want the kids to experience some great retro arcade games get the Midway Arcade Treasures 1 & 2, Taito Legends 1 & 2 & Capcom Collection vol. 1&2. Also Activision Classics is great too.

Thank you!

Have a great Christmas!

I was planning to get one of the classics collections to throw in for them :-D

Oops I was testing the games & seems I put In the Hunt back on the shelf out of habit...so it's not in the pkg I sent. Hope you weren't too intent on that one.

All the others are on the way!

Edited by RJ

I have no clue how you got that here so fast!

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...