Rhindle The Red

Do you anticipate getting video game stuff for "The Holidays"?

Do you anticipate getting video game stuff for "The Holidays"?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Do you anticipate getting video game stuff for "The Holidays"?

• Absolutely
    • Maybe
    • It's 50/50
    • Probably not
    • No
    • I don't celebrate/receive gifts

So, what are your expectations in this area?

(This is not an opportunity to air your feelings on the holidays in general. If you don't partake, you may say so. Any negativity or snarkiness will be deleted at my discretion.)

I put 50/50. Last year, I asked the wife for the 7800 Expansion Module. It might be here in time for the holidays this year. I say this with no ill will to the XM team, I'm perfectly willing to wait as long as it takes.

i've asked for the Limited Edition LoZ 3DS. i don't care if it comes with the game, she can buy it used. i just want the 'Triforce system'! :lust:

I buy 90% of my own gifts... the other 10% from my gf... so id prob say 90% of my xmas stuff will be gaming stuff... atari jag on the list along with games for my 7800, 3do, snes, 5200, wonderswan, and maybe some ps1 games (since I have 2 ps1s and no games for them)

I may treat myself to something retro / classic gaming related like atari 2600 carts or some cheap Dreamcast games.Money seems really tight this year though :(

I already treated myself to a couple of holiday homebrews a while ago just for that holiday spirit, and might do so again this month. As for actually getting gaming stuff from someone else, I'm not sure.

I've asked my folks and my girlfriend for Sonic Generations (3DS or 360, I don't care). I've also asked for Goldeneye Wii and Mario Kart Wii. I was especially ambitious and asked for a (small) modern television, which, to me, counts as video game stuff.

I bought my niece and nephew a large iTunes credit and Super Mario 3D Land, so hopefully what goes around comes around! :)

I asked for sonic genearations and rage for the 360. I also asked for an ipod touch.

I usually get a little something game-related every year. This year I ordered a couple of 5200 carts I wanted from atari2600.com - River Raid (CIB), Galaxian (CIB), Buck Rogers (loose) and Space Dungeon (loose). Nothing super rare or anything, but all games I wanted.

Technically I am getting stuff, but all things I ordered myself. I think that I may be getting some other things from my family, but not sure. Mainly waiting on boulder dash!

Nope! I don't ask for any video game items for Christmas, because people always get confused trying to buy them for me. Board games, books, and new clothes mostly!

i ordered the nes powerpak to go with my harmony cart!