Jump to content
Rhindle The Red

Do you anticipate getting video game stuff for "The Holidays"?

Do you anticipate getting video game stuff for "The Holidays"?  

76 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you anticipate getting video game stuff for "The Holidays"?

    • Absolutely
      30
    • Maybe
      12
    • It's 50/50
      8
    • Probably not
      7
    • No
      16
    • I don't celebrate/receive gifts
      3


Recommended Posts

So, what are your expectations in this area?

 

(This is not an opportunity to air your feelings on the holidays in general. If you don't partake, you may say so. Any negativity or snarkiness will be deleted at my discretion.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I put 50/50. Last year, I asked the wife for the 7800 Expansion Module. It might be here in time for the holidays this year. I say this with no ill will to the XM team, I'm perfectly willing to wait as long as it takes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i've asked for the Limited Edition LoZ 3DS. i don't care if it comes with the game, she can buy it used. i just want the 'Triforce system'! :lust:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I buy 90% of my own gifts... the other 10% from my gf... so id prob say 90% of my xmas stuff will be gaming stuff... atari jag on the list along with games for my 7800, 3do, snes, 5200, wonderswan, and maybe some ps1 games (since I have 2 ps1s and no games for them)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I may treat myself to something retro / classic gaming related like atari 2600 carts or some cheap Dreamcast games.Money seems really tight this year though :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I already treated myself to a couple of holiday homebrews a while ago just for that holiday spirit, and might do so again this month. As for actually getting gaming stuff from someone else, I'm not sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've asked my folks and my girlfriend for Sonic Generations (3DS or 360, I don't care). I've also asked for Goldeneye Wii and Mario Kart Wii. I was especially ambitious and asked for a (small) modern television, which, to me, counts as video game stuff.

 

I bought my niece and nephew a large iTunes credit and Super Mario 3D Land, so hopefully what goes around comes around! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I asked for sonic genearations and rage for the 360. I also asked for an ipod touch.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I usually get a little something game-related every year. This year I ordered a couple of 5200 carts I wanted from atari2600.com - River Raid (CIB), Galaxian (CIB), Buck Rogers (loose) and Space Dungeon (loose). Nothing super rare or anything, but all games I wanted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Technically I am getting stuff, but all things I ordered myself. I think that I may be getting some other things from my family, but not sure. Mainly waiting on boulder dash!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope! I don't ask for any video game items for Christmas, because people always get confused trying to buy them for me. Board games, books, and new clothes mostly!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i ordered the nes powerpak to go with my harmony cart!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...