IGNORED

3 New games for Xmast! (Pre-Order)

retroillucid

Hey don't push him I still have to receive the last 3. You need a second J-F to keep up with all these releases.
LOL! In my case, I will be going to his house in person to pick them up, as soon as they are ready. :)

AAH!!! You are so lucky. Maybe I will have to move to Canada to make my colecovision hobby easier :)

Or maybe should I move to US to ship things FASTER ;)

• Like 2

There is a very nice brick split level home right across the street from me that was foreclosed on some three years ago and is still empty! Tell you what, you make the move south of the border and I will volunteer my services to remodel the house so that you can keep your attention focused on all things Coleco! ;)

Then you would only be about 5 minutes away from ColecoDan... which, come to think of it, might not be such a good thing after all. :lol:

All kidding aside, I received my package of CV joy today safe and sound. :thumbsup: While I was provided the Beta rom files to demo at ADAMcon last summer (BnB, Ozma Wars and CnP), it's just SOOOO much nicer to finally have them as a finished product in all their CIB greatness.

There is a very nice brick split level home right across the street from me that was foreclosed on some three years ago and is still empty! Tell you what, you make the move south of the border and I will volunteer my services to remodel the house so that you can keep your attention focused on all things Coleco! ;)

Then you would only be about 5 minutes away from ColecoDan... which, come to think of it, might not be such a good thing after all. :lol:

How much for the split level home for fun?

All kidding aside, I received my package of CV joy today safe and sound. :thumbsup: While I was provided the Beta rom files to demo at ADAMcon last summer (BnB, Ozma Wars and CnP), it's just SOOOO much nicer to finally have them as a finished product in all their CIB greatness.

Kewl! .... did you get the ''buisness cards'' ? ;)

How much for the split level home for fun?

Kewl! .... did you get the ''buisness cards'' ? ;)

i did check into the the house and every inquiry by myself and the next-door neighbor came upon a stone wall... seems that the bank just doesn't care about unloading the property for some reason.

The business cards are awesome and I love the CollectorVision pen... I tried it out once and will be placing it in a safe place until I reclaim some space in the house to make a nice display for my entire collection. One of these days! :roll:

As a result of your temporal interference...Coleco replaced IBM as the biggest computer manufacturer and unseated Microsoft as the leading software and video game developer.

Money sent baby!!! Is it here yet. I am looking out my window and I don't see the package :)

:lol:

Maybe I could build a time machine so I could go to the future get the games and then come back so I could play them. Would that cause a catostrophic temporal problem?

Let me know if you ever biuld your time machine! I might be interested to try it!

Man! I'll get back in the 80s and told Coleco some important things ;) :D

Temporal problem? who care! :D

Well..... you might want to talk with Dr. Brown ;)

Whatever, the real problem is he would be in walking distance from you. ;)

Yeah, I could see where that just might become a problem! Not so much for J-F and myself, but for our significant others... which would eventually lead to it becoming a real big problem for the two of us if you know what I mean.

I can see it know, J-F and I ringing your doorbell at 2 in the morning looking for a place to stay or at worst to plug in our ColecoVisions.

• 1 month later...

UPDATE!

I'm starting shipping this friday :D

Pink??? Nothing says Karate like a Hot Pink cart :lol: I'm just messing with you buddy :lol:

If you're a Karate Master, then maybe you'll get a Black cart ;)

Only few are Karate Master, I think there's only 10 Karate Master

I'm a Karate Master so I would really love a Black Cart :-D In fact I'm a 3rd degree Black Cart Karate Master :pirate: :thumbsup: Thanks JF you rock :thumbsup:

so now the collector cartridge is the "normal colored" black case? lol

Sure, and the normal box will be like that :

WOTEF-Girl.jpg

:-D:-D:-D

GREAT !!! We have pink carts and black carts and now we have boxes with a guy and boxes with a gal (whoops, better be P.C. and say lady). When will all the gender political correctness come to an end? Don't women realize that they won the battle of the sexes and we have no problem with them wearing the pants in the family as well as painting the house, mowing the lawn, shoveling the snow, plunging the toilet after we back it up, opening up drain pipes and rotting out large clumps of hair, picking up the dog s**t, etc., etc.

Edited by NIAD