IGNORED

Free Christmas giveaway 2011

rkenneha

Welcome to the 2011 Christmas giveaway!

I did the same thing last year:

http://www.atariage....tmas%20giveaway

If you can correctly answer the trivia questions mentioned below, I will ship the pictured prize to you...shipping is free! (Consider it my gift to the retrogaming community)

Please do NOT post the answers here...please send me a personal message or an e-mail

(my e-mail address is RKENNEHA at YAHOO dot COM)

(But feel free to post comments about the videos here...they should be hilarious to read!)

post-9376-0-18663100-1323321246_thumb.jpg

PRIZE: Speak & Math, "PC pal" kids toy computer

QUESTION: How many banannas explode?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0Vw0I-PhcA

post-9376-0-18420100-1323321285_thumb.jpg

PRIZE: Jakks Spiderman TV game (has cartridge port!)

QUESTION:Who wins? (fat albert vs Ronald McDonald)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut0Y21XmuVA&feature=related

post-9376-0-02561900-1323321313_thumb.jpg

PRIZE: Jakks Scooby Doo TV game (has cartridge port!)

QUESTION:Who wins? (Ronald McDonald vs Wolverine)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JQtTuZ6VY0

post-9376-0-12121000-1323321341_thumb.jpg

PRIZE: Jakks Fantastic Four TV game (has cartridge port!)

QUESTION:Who wins? (Homer vs Predator)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IB8CWv3tFY&feature=related

post-9376-0-96013600-1323321362_thumb.jpg

PRIZE: Jakks Nickelodeon TV game (has cartridge port!)

QUESTION:Who won, according to the referee? (Elmo VS Barney)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzmnMOHk1gc&feature=related

post-9376-0-24907800-1323321388_thumb.jpg

PRIZE: Old PC games

QUESTION: How many ewoks does Boba attack?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn_J425eo3Q

post-9376-0-87508700-1323321414_thumb.jpg

PRIZE: Dragon Warrior II + manuals

QUESTION:How many times does the TV host get pranked?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzPr7Tu27-4

post-9376-0-93898200-1323321442_thumb.jpg

PRIZE: Ps One + power supply + AV cord

QUESTION:How many times does she swing her racket?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCjkd7zDB28&feature=related

post-9376-0-98666100-1323321468_thumb.jpg

post-9376-0-65902400-1323321500_thumb.jpg

post-9376-0-39340000-1323321529_thumb.jpg

post-9376-0-71597500-1323321544_thumb.jpg

post-9376-0-36330500-1323321580_thumb.jpg

post-9376-0-44220400-1323321609_thumb.jpg

post-9376-0-49860700-1323321641_thumb.jpg

post-9376-0-82780300-1323321708_thumb.jpg

post-9376-0-06841800-1323321724_thumb.jpg

post-9376-0-71089600-1323321737_thumb.jpg

post-9376-0-85736300-1323321815_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Oh I love you cheetos. Oh I love you cheetos. Oh I love you cheetos. Oh I love you cheetos. Oh I love you cheetos. Oh I love you cheetos.

Sorry, I've been permanently scarred by last year.

AX

Last year I got so busy mailing out stuff that I forgot to tell you: You know that green bag and cheetos that I included in your prize last year?

It was a "I love you cheetos STARTER KIT!" :)

• Like 1

Where do you find these (I know youtube) but wow, how many hours do you sift through the vids, or are these just near the surface (youtube being full of this kind of content)?

AX

Tosh.0 (that's where I first saw the "I love you cheetos" video)

Beavis & Butthead (that's where I first saw the "Animal song" video, and the "No money down" video)

cracked.com (they had an article called "8 Creepy video game urban legends that happened to be true", which mentioned MUGEN, which I searched on Youtube)

somethingawful.com sometimes has a column called "awful video"

MUGEN is pretty cool. I'd not heard of it before your post. After looking at Wikipedia they mention it on PS3 and Xbox as well as PC, but don't say anything about it other than mentioning those platforms in the right margin. I'd love to play that on a console. My PC is around 8 years old and couldn't run a game if it's life depended on it. The fracker has been smoking and making buzz saw noises the past few weeks and looks like the surface of the moon inside. Last years tax refund was supposed to buy a new PC. Sandybridge got recalled and I waited (spending the funds elsewhere). Here's hoping it makes it to the next tax refund. :lol:

AX

MUGEN is pretty cool. I'd not heard of it before your post. After looking at Wikipedia they mention it on PS3 and Xbox as well as PC, but don't say anything about it other than mentioning those platforms in the right margin. I'd love to play that on a console. My PC is around 8 years old and couldn't run a game if it's life depended on it. The fracker has been smoking and making buzz saw noises the past few weeks and looks like the surface of the moon inside. Last years tax refund was supposed to buy a new PC. Sandybridge got recalled and I waited (spending the funds elsewhere). Here's hoping it makes it to the next tax refund. :lol:

AX

BREAKING NEWS! It seems that "I love you cheetos" and "Funky forest" has officially been challenged for the WTF hall of fame. From the depths of Montreal...I give you...

(I was thinking about saving this one for next year's competition, but this video might not be here next year)

Now "Funky forest" may be way more gross...but THIS video was performed in PUBLIC...for PAYING CUSTOMERS...making all the more WTF

MUGEN is pretty cool. I'd not heard of it before your post. After looking at Wikipedia they mention it on PS3 and Xbox as well as PC, but don't say anything about it other than mentioning those platforms in the right margin. I'd love to play that on a console. My PC is around 8 years old and couldn't run a game if it's life depended on it. The fracker has been smoking and making buzz saw noises the past few weeks and looks like the surface of the moon inside. Last years tax refund was supposed to buy a new PC. Sandybridge got recalled and I waited (spending the funds elsewhere). Here's hoping it makes it to the next tax refund. :lol: AX
BREAKING NEWS! It seems that "I love you cheetos" and "Funky forest" has officially been challenged for the WTF hall of fame. From the depths of Montreal...I give you...
(I was thinking about saving this one for next year's competition, but this video might not be here next year) Now "Funky forest" may be way more gross...but THIS video was performed in PUBLIC...for PAYING CUSTOMERS...making all the more WTF

Makes you wonder what home life is like for these people.

"Hey honey, how was your day at work..."

"Fine, let me just take the crutch off my head, and we can have dinner."

:lol:

Makes you wonder what home life is like for these people.

"Hey honey, how was your day at work..."

"Fine, let me just take the crutch off my head, and we can have dinner."

:lol:

or

"Allo...I am Mee-seeuor Frunswah La'Routelle...and I weel bee your gym tee-char dees year"

or

"Welcome to the Grand Ol' Opry, y'all! Yer gonna LOVE our opening act! These traditional down-home country dancers from the heartland will get yer toes tappin and yer heart singin!"

or

Mom: "So, Billy, what's this year's theme for your 5th grade Christmas Pageant?"

Billy: "Its a SECRET!"

• Like 1

If anybody has won something in this thread or the other contest thread that rkenneha posted, please post

what you won so the other forum members know whats still available for prizes.

I found out that I won the Lord Of The Rings bundle in the other thread on Saturday.

Did he say who won?? Will the inners be emailed??

Either email or PM, however you sent in an answer.

I sent my answer to him by PM. After a day I sent him an email to check his PM box. He told me that I won the LOTR bundle by email and a reply to my PM I sent.

I sent a few more answers to trivia questions on the other thread last Thursday and Friday, but did not get a reply on those. I was wondering if they were won already.

If anybody has won something in this thread or the other contest thread that rkenneha posted, please post

what you won so the other forum members know whats still available for prizes.

I am the appreciative winner of the "PRIZE: Speak & Math, "PC pal" kids toy computer" I've been wanting a Speak & Spell and a Speak & Math, so this is very cool!