therealbountybob

HSC Season 8 finale discussion

Round 21, yes 21 will be the final round of the season taking us into January.

I have a few ideas but wanted to give everyone a say. So come up with some games for the vote or a special round of some sort - feel free to suggest special scoring or bonus challenges too ;-)

trbb

It'd probably be easier for me to manage if there's only one game, but I'm ok with whatever comes about.

It'd probably be easier for me to manage if there's only one game, but I'm ok with whatever comes about.

and what game would you like that to be?!

Im partial to homebrewer's - maybe that nifty new PacMan update we can play - even unfinished its pretty good and all the testing could help with the final product.

I love being able to play games with you all, and Bob you truly outdo yourself both in organization and game performance.

I'm finding myself (temporarily) with less game time than I used to have, and I was only suggesting that one game per week might work better for me. I would not, however, suppose to influence a model that works well for most in a direction that works better only for me.

I didn't have a specific game in mind (Gumball).

Cleveland

ooh me likes Gumball (apart from Trooper crushing me... I still have nightmares! )

I know seems a bit quite in HSC land recently, something else going on me thinks... got my eye out for a bloke in a red hat :twisted:

Keep 'em ideas coming folks :thumbsup:

I love being able to play games with you all, and Bob you truly outdo yourself both in organization and game performance.

I'm finding myself (temporarily) with less game time than I used to have, and I was only suggesting that one game per week might work better for me. I would not, however, suppose to influence a model that works well for most in a direction that works better only for me.

+1

Marbled.

Or Spelunker.

When I saw you had posted I had a strange feeling that Marbled would be mentioned ;)

Me and Justin Case were continuing our play of this yesterday, superb game from this years abbuc software contest, well worth checking out folks. Marbled Video/Thread Here

Keep the ideas coming folks :)

What else should it be...other than a knock-down, drag-out, mutant busting rematch to the finish in Bounty Bob Strikes Back, alongside Miner 2049er, which hasn't been played ;)