IGNORED

HSC Season 8 finale discussion

therealbountybob

Round 21, yes 21 will be the final round of the season taking us into January.

I have a few ideas but wanted to give everyone a say. So come up with some games for the vote or a special round of some sort - feel free to suggest special scoring or bonus challenges too ;-)

trbb

I love being able to play games with you all, and Bob you truly outdo yourself both in organization and game performance.

I'm finding myself (temporarily) with less game time than I used to have, and I was only suggesting that one game per week might work better for me. I would not, however, suppose to influence a model that works well for most in a direction that works better only for me.

I didn't have a specific game in mind (Gumball).

Cleveland

I love being able to play games with you all, and Bob you truly outdo yourself both in organization and game performance.

I'm finding myself (temporarily) with less game time than I used to have, and I was only suggesting that one game per week might work better for me. I would not, however, suppose to influence a model that works well for most in a direction that works better only for me.

+1

Marbled.

Or Spelunker.

When I saw you had posted I had a strange feeling that Marbled would be mentioned ;)

Me and Justin Case were continuing our play of this yesterday, superb game from this years abbuc software contest, well worth checking out folks. Marbled Video/Thread Here

Keep the ideas coming folks :)

trbb can You repair special table http://www.atariage....ing-challenges/ ?

It's done! Ok as deteacher is still on a sick note I'll allow entries for these until the end of the year!

Thanks for the suggestions folks I've got an idea for the last round now ;)

• 2 weeks later...