IGNORED

5200 HSC Season 4 Round 22 & 22.5 Mario Bros & Beef Drop

zylon

yeah kenfused, I am getting used to the control using the 5200 analogs. Did better tonight. I just stink at the game!

new scores for both games:

mario bros: 177,970.

beef drop: 29,400.

That is an old and out of date version of Beef Drop if it has the title screen. It probably differs quite a bit from the final releases.

Its the only ROM I have of the game, I don't have a cart version. Is there are newer ROM that was released? If this version doesn't count for the HSC, just ignore my (pitiful) scores!

I think the ROM i posted in post #11 was the last ROM released.

It has the date Aug 11 04 on the title screen.

I'll have to check mine. It's whatever version the AA store sold in '10.

Its the only ROM I have of the game, I don't have a cart version. Is there are newer ROM that was released? If this version doesn't count for the HSC, just ignore my (pitiful) scores!

I think the ROM i posted in post #11 was the last ROM released.

It has the date Aug 11 04 on the title screen.

I Didn't see Cafemans posting ,before commenting...Thanks for the info.. I'll have to start buying carts again .

Edited by peedenmark7

My 128 in 1 really stinks. I have games on it that don't play at all

Roadrunner, Arcade Missile command and a couple others the main screen boots up but then the game freezes or the screen scrambles. Some games are so glitchy that I just use the factory cart instead. I'd love to be able to add new games or the corrected versions to the cart.

I've contacted the makers of 128 in 1 telling them that the CD I got with the cart does not have a driver on it so I can't do a thing with it. . Lots of emails back and forth with NO issues ever being resolved.

You'd think for what they got dollar wise they'd have taken care of me or simply burned me a new disk that functions properly.

Lesson learned....

Edited by peedenmark7

My 128 in 1 really stinks. I have games on it that don't play at all

Roadrunner, Arcade Missile command and a couple others the main screen boots up but then the game freezes or the screen scrambles. Some games are so glitchy that I just use the factory cart instead. I'd love to be able to add new games or the corrected versions to the cart.

I've contacted the makers of 128 in 1 telling them that the CD I got with the cart does not have a driver on it so I can't do a thing with it. . Lots of emails back and forth with NO issues ever being resolved.

You'd think for what they got dollar wise they'd have taken care of me or simply burned me a new disk that functions properly.

Lesson learned....

I don't have a flash cart so i can't help you out.

It's a shame the place that sold you that 128 in 1 cart didn't fix any of your problems. :(