IGNORED

Finish this sentence: I bet I'm the only one playing.....

Foxy Cleopatra

.... Sudeki.

Are you playing an obscure game right now, that you think no one else is playing? Not a game you just happen to have, but one that is in the drive and has you holding a controller.

Right now I say I'm WINNING, because I KNOW no one else is currently playing Sudeki.

That makes me the reigning champion of "being-a-real-gamer"!!!

Gauntlet tossed. Prove you're a more intense gamer than me. :P

Well, I almost can call you on your bet, but in all concience, I can't. I played maybe an hour of Sudeki about a month ago, but since I haven't gone back to it or thought about it, I cant say I am playing it.

I bet I am the only one playing:

- Santa Claus is Coming to Town for the Wii

- Pac-man world for the GBA

Hah....Sudeki, huh? I played through that game when it released. Wasn't quite as good as I had hoped, but I nonetheless enjoyed it thoroughly.

Anyway, been playing through Jet Force Gemini for N64 and Pac Man Collection on 7800. I don't know though....even though I'm in my self-proclaimed 'retro gaming month' I may have to breakdown and pop Deus Ex in tonight. I'm been jonesing for it.

But JFG is probably something that no one else is playing :)

Mmmmm, some very excellent entries. I think we need an impartial judge on which is the most obscure, though, because again, excellent entries! I'm going to be busy looking up some of these for awhile. That Cho Aniki looks right up my alley. I better go ask Jay if we have it.....

I'm not really playing anything obscure recently (Just started Ocarina of Time Master Quest - GC version), but not too long ago I did play something quite interesting: Elite on the NES.

This is one of the few NES games (if not the only one) that generates realtime 3D graphics with perspective, allthough the models are not too detailed (as soon as you exceed about 25 simoultaneous lines on the screen, the framerate goes down the toilet). It was only released in Europe, and therefore suffers from the PAL unit's slower CPU speed too, which is a shame since the graphics engine is one of the heaviest of any game to reach the system (it has to do a lot of translation to emulate bitmapping on the tile-based graphics hardware).

Madden '98 for Sega Genesis. I don't know why, but I'm itching to let Dorsey Levens rumble his way to a Packers Super Bowl right now...

...I think I'm losing...

*Grabs Madden 98, brings the Dave Brown NY Giants to the top, anchored by Jessie Armstead on defense*

Madden 98 was my first NEW Madden game and the last NEW SNES game I bought. Fucking memories, man.

Madden '98 for Sega Genesis. I don't know why, but I'm itching to let Dorsey Levens rumble his way to a Packers Super Bowl right now...

...I think I'm losing...

*Grabs Madden 98, brings the Dave Brown NY Giants to the top, anchored by Jessie Armstead on defense*

Madden 98 was my first NEW Madden game and the last NEW SNES game I bought. Fucking memories, man.

*highfives 3 times like they do in the End Zone*

Never played it on SNES, I wonder what the announcers sound like...

Edited by Desfeek