IGNORED

Anyone played Double Dragon for iOS?

toptenmaterial

I downloaded it today on my 3GS. As with many iOS games, the visuals and music are great and the touch controls are awful. I'm hoping I get used to them.

I also bought the iOS port of GTA 3. The controls are surprisingly decent, and it features radio stations. The graphics haven't aged well and the framerate is BAD. Still fun though.

I downloaded it today on my 3GS. As with many iOS games, the visuals and music are great and the touch controls are awful. I'm hoping I get used to them.

I also bought the iOS port of GTA 3. The controls are surprisingly decent, and it features radio stations. The graphics haven't aged well and the framerate is BAD. Still fun though.

This. I really don't bother anymore with iOS games due to touch control. I got my Football Manager for the times I need some entertainment but a GBA Micro and a multi cartdrige go a long way. I even take my 3DS from time to time. The PSP is the least portable of all. More of a "home"console.

It's worth the price. It's a nice reinvention although the touch controls sucks. There are two brand new missions/bosses totaling 6, and you can play as freaken Green Abobo (and the rest of the cast) once you clear the game. It's much better than that other mobile version that came out about a decade ago.

What I would love to see is a plug-in D pad for iOS.

Here's one: http://www.icontrolpad.com/

There isn't too many games that support it, but otherwise I've heard it was pretty good.

It looks cool. However, the potential issue with that is that Apple might get bitchy and lock it out through a firmware update, which they did with my third party power adapter. Perhaps this policy will change without Steve Jobs.

there's also some kind of suction cup joystick thing over at thinkgeek.

link for the lazy: http://www.thinkgeek...oystick&x=0&y=0

This also looks cool, and can't be locked out because it's not electronic. :)