IGNORED

Pirate Game Boy game

Just picked up a pirate Game Boy cart in the wild today. It's pretty cool. It's a 32 in 1, but really it's the same few games repeated.

Not sure if it's called Color GB 32 In 1, or Game USA Color Advance.

It's a grey cart, with "GAME" written on it as opposed to "Game Boy", and no markings of Nintendo.

It's got Super Mario World 7 (hack), Amazing Spider-Man 3, Castelian, Flipull, Bomb Jack, and Dr. Mario.

Super Mario World 7 is a hack of one of the Adventure Island games. It's odd because I normally dislike the early Adventure Island / Wonderboy games, but I like this one.

Anyone come across this cart before?

Edited by DemonoidTentacle

I got this guy at a Salvation Army in Portland, OR for around $3:

11met1v.jpg

I think it is one of the more hilarious games in my collection; The label says "Super Game Color Advance" and the actual cart says "Game Color". The 64 games and just the same 6 repeated 10+ times, with different ROM titles. Lastly, the Super Mario Land that is included is a sprite hack called "Super Pika Land", with Pikachu as your main character, Ekans replacing goombas, and Pokeballs replacing '!' blocks.

Menu List of games:

Doraemon

SD Gundam

Battletoads

Pikachu Land

Soukoban

Dr. Mario

There's been a couple that I've noticed on eBay lately, normally as part of a lot. I've noticed that some people are acknowledging in the sale that they're either a pirate or a hack cart, and it seems that eBay has let them get away with it as they're not claiming it to be something that it isn't.

I find my pirate carts 2nd hand in flea markets.