IGNORED

SDrive Micro for 8-bit Atari

santosp

Member list with payments and shipping info.

rpc9943.......................Received the payment.............Posted 3/01/12 07:45.....local time.

sloopy.........................Received the payment.............Posted 3/01/12 07:45......local time.

mimo..........................Received the payment..............Posted 3/01/12 07:45.....local time.

nama..........................Received the payment............. Posted 3/01/12 07:45.....local time.

owen2471..................Received the payment............. Posted 3/01/12 07:45.....local time.

rdemming..................Received the payment..............Posted 3/01/12 07:45......local time.

Sub(Function( :))......Received the payment.............Posted 4/01/12 10:00......local time

frankie.......................Received the payment.............Posted 4/01/12 10:00......local time

kheffington................Received the payment.............Posted 4/01/12 10:00......local time

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Members who have paιd for the Second and last batch of SDrive Micro Devices.

Retro Rogue....................Payment Received..............Posted 11/01/12 07:35......local time

jlt.....................................Payment Received..............Posted 11/01/12 07:35......local time

rdea6..............................Payment Received..............Posted 11/01/12 07:35......local time

Gandor...........................Payment Received

Defender II......................Payment Received for 2 Devices.

All units about 30 devices, have now been sold. Thank you all for your support about this project. :) :thumbsup:

My tracking is still at standstill. Anyone in USA get theirs yet? What's wrong with our country! ?!

Hi Ron. For an unknown reason the usps track system -and also mine Greek Elta- :D , does not correctly update. From Japanese post office tracking system who I checked today, and who is in very very detail, I assure you that the package left the Greece the next day one! Nama can confirm that to all.

From the USA members only one the sloopy untill now have receipt his goods. Last the USPS tracking system have left in a state of "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" :? :? :? But for real origin post have sent the parcell out of Greece from the next day at 4-01-12.

My tracking is still at standstill. Anyone in USA get theirs yet? What's wrong with our country! ?!

Hi Ron. For an unknown reason the usps track system -and also mine Greek Elta- :D , does not correctly update. From Japanese post office tracking system who I checked today, and who is in very very detail, I assure you that the package left the Greece the next day one! Nama can confirm that to all.

From the USA members only one the sloopy untill now have receipt his goods. Last the USPS tracking system have left in a state of "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" :? :? :? But for real origin post have sent the parcell out of Greece from the next day at 4-01-12.

But I also got the express shipping, so if they didnt get express, it will be a while longer...

Not to mention I am on the east coast of the US, near NY when alot comes in from overseas...

side note: santosp: my neighbor is from greece, and he says his cousin lives in the same area as you, and his uncle grew up there also...

sloopy.

But I also got the express shipping, so if they didnt get express, it will be a while longer...

Not to mention I am on the east coast of the US, near NY when alot comes in from overseas...

side note: santosp: my neighbor is from greece, and he says his cousin lives in the same area as you, and his uncle grew up there also...

sloopy.

I got express shipping, at least I know I paid for it... I live in Upstate NY...

What's wrong with our country! ?!

Uh... No, just let it go... :-)

Haha Okay. Guess what I came home to? MICRO SDRIVE! i am about to load an SDCARD with atr's right now! Thanks panos, love yr handwriting!!!! Thanks everyone, I'll report back as a newbie from having the 800XL as a kid and just buying this!

Okay I've been playing it, it's amazing. This is my past meeting the modern. This makes me never want to use a PC ever again ;) But we all know I will... Loading games into the sdcard now, trying out all of my memories. This is amazing, and I am lucky to have one of these! THANK YOU

rpc9943.......................Received the payment.............Posted 3/01/12 07:45.....local time.

sloopy.........................Received the payment.............Posted 3/01/12 07:45......local time.

mimo..........................Received the payment..............Posted 3/01/12 07:45.....local time.

nama..........................Received the payment............. Posted 3/01/12 07:45.....local time.

owen2471..................Received the payment............. Posted 3/01/12 07:45.....local time.

rdemming..................Received the payment..............Posted 3/01/12 07:45......local time.

Sub(Function( :))......Received the payment.............Posted 4/01/12 10:00......local time

frankie.......................Received the payment.............Posted 4/01/12 10:00......local time

kheffington................Received the payment.............Posted 4/01/12 10:00......local time

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For now left 3 more.

Retro Rogue....................Payment Received

jlt.....................................Payment Received

rdea6..............................Payment Received

I got mine in the mail today..

Retro Rogue....................Payment Received..............Posted 11/01/12 07:35......local time

jlt.....................................Payment Received..............Posted 11/01/12 07:35......local time

rdea6..............................Payment Received..............Posted 11/01/12 07:35......local time

Gandor...........................Payment Received..............Posted 23/01/12 10:45......local time

Defender II......................Payment Received for 2 Devices.....Posted 23/01/12 10:45......local time

All units about 30 devices, have now been sold. Thank you all for your support about this project. :) :thumbsup:

Gandor...........................Payment Received..............Posted 23/01/12 10:45......local time

Defender II......................Payment Received for 2 Devices.....Posted 23/01/12 10:45......local time

Received mine today (took exactly 1 week to get to the Midwest).

A wonderful device and a fantastic addition to my collection.

Thank you :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Curious if anyone has case modded their unit at all? Decals?

I have sent from one device only the pcb completed for that reason, to Sub(Function( :)) member from the first make. I dont know if finally place it inside the atari.

Edited by santosp

Curious if anyone has case modded their unit at all? Decals?

I have sent from one device only the pcb completed for that reason, to Sub(Function( :)) member from the first make. I dont know if finally place it inside the atari.

Had no time yet :(

I am still deciding where to put the buttons. SD card slot will go at the back of the 130XE above where the RF modulator was. The LEDs on the rounded part above the "Atari 130xe" logo. (I also need to decide what colour the LEDs will eventually be)