IGNORED

Happy New Year! - Scramble for the 7800

PacManPlus

But you still can buy both of them ;)

Sure, but last time I checked with you, the price to get a single box was a bit outrageous once postage was included, IIRC. That was a year or two ago, though. How much do you expect to offer these boxes for, shipped to the US?

Sure, but last time I checked with you, the price to get a single box was a bit outrageous once postage was included, IIRC. That was a year or two ago, though. How much do you expect to offer these boxes for, shipped to the US?

This could be set up so that Marc sends a batch of pre-sold boxes to Bob who ships each one off to US residents with their cart. That way, shipping would be reduced considerably....

So why is the box done in orange when all the 7800 releases I've seen have been silver with red?

I too will be buying a cart, though I may just end up making Universal Game Case art for it. (If they even fit Atari carts)

Because it's a game from Bob and not Atari and it comes in line with his other games (check my website for a look at all of the boxes for Bob's creation:)

This could be set up so that Marc sends a batch of pre-sold boxes to Bob who ships each one off to US residents with their cart. That way, shipping would be reduced considerably....

That would be very good. I think that's how Al was doing it when the AA store was offering them as an option if you bought select games. I got a Juno First CIB from AA, for example. Marc's work is excellent and I wish I had better access to it.

• Like 1

Guys, you have to understand something - I'm trying to get parts to make cartridges for as little as possible. I'm not working at the moment and can't really afford to lay out the money to buy 30 or so boxes (which BTW Marc does an excellent job on), and you know not everyone is going to buy them.

I've never sold boxes on my own, you can always get them directly from Marc. Thanks for understanding.

Bob

I bought many of Marc's Boxes.. First thing always an A+ job on them. and he has many of boxes for sale! Take a look at his web site and pick up a few other 7800 game boxes as well. I think he can send a few boxes for the same price as one ;)

That'd be good advice if I needed any other boxes. ;)

I guess I'll have to pass on Scramble. :(

I bought many of Marc's Boxes.. First thing always an A+ job on them. and he has many of boxes for sale! Take a look at his web site and pick up a few other 7800 game boxes as well. I think he can send a few boxes for the same price as one ;)

That'd be good advice if I needed any other boxes. ;)

I guess I'll have to pass on Scramble. :(

Why pass on a good game due to a box?

Im in for one when on cart and may order boxes for the other games along with this one later

No kidding. You won't buy a game you like because it doesn't come in a box...? Hell, make your own!

If I bought every game that I liked, I would go broke. :) Purchasing only CIB is one of the limits I've imposed on myself to save me from that fate.

Bob, I can't belive you keep out doing yourself!!! I can't wait to see what you can do with the XM. I really wish you could make a living at this cause you are one of the best for the 7800. You took a system that I was curious about and made it into the only console beside the 5200 that is in my main room. Thanks Bob......

Hey Propane13: It's pretty much completed.

This is the list of people who currently want one:

1. _Fandal_
  2. AtariNerd
  3. atarinut76
  4. bennybingo
  5. birdie3
  6. boxpressed
  7. cd-w (PAL)
  8. ckirkman
  9. cmart604
  10. Compumater
  11. diggs130
  12. DrThielegood
  13. eddhead
  14. edweird13
  15. evg2000
  16. fandenivoldsk
  17. gambler172
  18. GaryH917
  19. gorfcadet
  20. GrizzLee
  21. HammeR25
  22. HatNJ
  23. iesposta
  24. inky
  25. jeffgamer
  26. Jinks
  27. jongolo
  28. JonnyBritish
  29. jwierer
  30. keitaro (PAL)
  31. KevinMos3
  32. Lord Thag
  33. lucifershalo
  34. masematte (PAL)
  35. Mayhem
  36. Metal Ghost
  37. Mitch
  38. moonpatrol
  39. NE146
  40. NML32
  41. ntavio
  42. P.A.M.11
  43. PAC-MAN PRIME
  44. phattyboombatty
  45. Propane13
  46. purduecrum
  47. purenergy
  48. remowilliams
  49. retrogc
  50. rmaerz
  51. san-d-2000 (PAL)
  52. scobb
  53. Slainte (PAL) x 2
  54. SpiceWare
  55. streps
  56. svenski (PAL)
  57. swlovinist
  58. the.golden.ax
  59. thursday83
  60. toymailman
  61. TrekMD
  62. Tubular Gearhead
  63. twoquickcapri
  64. UberArcade
  65. VicViper

If I have anyone listed accidentally, or someone wants to be removed, please let me know. I am awaiting some 27512 eproms before I start anything.

Also, when requesting, please let me know if you need PAL or not.

Thanks,

Bob

Edited by PacManPlus