IGNORED

Defender of the Crown demo playable

vprette

great! any update on an anticipated release?

the development is stopped since long time... in fact, if any developer here feel able to help in this project, we can discuss about

Wasn't Arnauld working on this?

i guess not........this is the intellivision's "Duke Nukem" :D

the development is stopped since long time... in fact, if any developer here feel able to help in this project, we can discuss about

Lol! I really wish this would get made, it looks cool.

yes but he couldnt find time to finalise.... too many projects for him? :-)

if any developer is interested to work on it, we can try to agree with arnaud how to collaborate

here 2 possible artbox we prepared for it

alternative boxes for dotc

Edited by vprette

I wasn't aware of this project: what's been done so far is amazing! I'm sure, when it will be completed, the result'd be way better than Nukem Forever! ;)

this project is dated 2006 when I got license from cinemaware to realise the game for intv

the work done by arnauld is wonderful and my opinion is that would push intv to a new peak even more than space patrol...

the problem is that arnauld was working on many different project such rick dynamite and his personal intv emulator.... so the development is in a limbo now...

Except I didn't see any tits in the demo. Come to think about it, it has no chicks at all!

-dZ.

Except I didn't see any tits in the demo. Come to think about it, it has no chicks at all!

-dZ.

one should be at the end of castle

if any developer is interested to work on it, we can try to agree with arnaud how to collaborate

Is he still working on any of these INTV projects now?

Is he still working on any of these INTV projects now?

You can contact him yourself here: http://knox.ac.free....ndex.php/resume

It looks like he works for a site called Blog Bang.

Maybe he is working on INTV in his spare time?!?!

EDIT: i emailed him for you.

Edited by revolutionika

I Have loaded it onto my Cuttle Cart 3 and have worked out some game play but have a fair way to go yet.

:love: Consider this the start of us begging you to take over this and keep going. :lolblue:

Sorry to disappoint here but I am but a humble player and I have enough trouble loading roms onto the CC3! :-o Still it is fun trying to work out how to play games without instructions and there appears to be quite a bit to know with this one. :woozy:

I Have loaded it onto my Cuttle Cart 3 and have worked out some game play but have a fair way to go yet.

:love: Consider this the start of us begging you to take over this and keep going. :lolblue:

Sorry to disappoint here but I am but a humble player and I have enough trouble loading roms onto the CC3! :-o Still it is fun trying to work out how to play games without instructions and there appears to be quite a bit to know with this one. :woozy:

you can refer to that to understand the game

you can refer to that to understand the game

Thank you Valter. Lots to read here.

• 8 months later...