IGNORED

prices lowered - FS - Apple emac 1.25 g4 cheap $50 plus shipping

bradjewell

Need money and space.... 50 plus shipping.....

I'd really like to sell this here instead of using ebay.

If someone wants to try to trade or something, or thinks the price is to high, let me know.

Apple Emac- pictures below in thread

the apple emac has the original shipping box

is 1.25GHz G4

has a wireless card in it

1g memory

all discs

60 or 80 gb harddrive,

combo drive i think... cdr/dvd-rom

mint shape

any questions, ask!

Also-

lynx-

xybots complete- not sealed

5 shipped

xbox-

indiana jones and the emperors tomb- case and disc- 10 shipped

any questions on prices or trades, just ask.

Thanks.

Edited by bradjewell

Doh Missed it... Out of interest if the buyer of the Lynx is interested in selling the power supply I would like to purchase.

Sorry I'm gonna be keeping the power supply as I don't have another but if I come across a cheap one in the near future I'll keep you mind :)

Brad - Please let me know when the MO gets there so I can start watching for the Lynx, Thx and if you don't sell the Emac soon I might be interested in that as well, just gotta get another pay check.

Ascii and you shall receivii.

The drive is a DVD drive, and can burn cd's according to itunes.

It shows 60 gig free, so I'm thinking its at least an 80 gig harddrive.

It's got all backup discs. Disc for the airport card. Some world book '04 disc. All paperwork. Original modem cable.

Of course there are no lines on the screen, they just show up when taking pictures.

-Brad

post-1024-0-12337100-1326157919_thumb.jpg

post-1024-0-08358000-1326157943_thumb.jpg

post-1024-0-68833000-1326158050_thumb.jpg

post-1024-0-48908500-1326158075_thumb.jpg

post-1024-0-90959800-1326158124_thumb.jpg

post-1024-0-95419900-1326158148_thumb.jpg

post-1024-0-66482300-1326158172_thumb.jpg

Doh Missed it... Out of interest if the buyer of the Lynx is interested in selling the power supply I would like to purchase.

Sorry I'm gonna be keeping the power supply as I don't have another but if I come across a cheap one in the near future I'll keep you mind :)

Brad - Please let me know when the MO gets there so I can start watching for the Lynx, Thx and if you don't sell the Emac soon I might be interested in that as well, just gotta get another pay check.

I'll let you know as soon as I get the MO in the mail. I've already got the Lynx et al packed up and ready to go.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have to say, $50 is a steal for this system, even if shipping comes out to be $50. I bought one of these for my little girl to keep and use in her bedroom, and she absolutely loves it. I keep it disconnected from the Internet, of course, but I loaded it up with her music, ScummVM and lots of educational software, and she has a ball playing on it. It's a surprisingly zippy little machine (and the CPU in ours is just 1.0ghz, compared to the one above being 1.25ghz). Plus, the super polished white exterior looks very nice, especially against the pink, purple, and light green colors that decorate my little girl's room.

And for the record, you CAN install OS X 10.5 (Leopard) on this one, as the CPU is clocked at well above 867 Mhz.

Someone definitely needs to snake this one, and fast.

Brad, any idea what an estimated cost of shipping is going to be for the eMac? I think that might be making quite a few would-be buyers hesitate to pull the trigger.

Edited by gzsfrk

I absolutely wanted this for my kids, but here in CA the shipping was around $70 or more and my wife said we needed a new couch first so I had to pass :(

However, let me just give a recommendation for Brad - great communication, quick to respond, and very nice. You'll do well purchasing something from him :thumbsup: