IGNORED

My complete Intellivision/Digiplay collection

cmart604

Oh yeah. You've told me you couldn't buy in Mercado Livre.

I thought you were banned/deported from Brazil... And even this, if it was the case, can happen with good people for many reasons.

I'm glad we've met and we can do some cool trades :thumbsup:

Before talking to you I even didn't know about Intellivision in Brazil :-D

Now I'm happy to join the Intellivision Club :)

Oh yeah. You've told me you couldn't buy in Mercado Livre.

I thought you were banned/deported from Brazil... And even this, if it was the case, can happen with good people for many reasons.

I'm glad we've met and we can do some cool trades :thumbsup:

Before talking to you I even didn't know about Intellivision in Brazil :-D

Now I'm happy to join the Intellivision Club :)

Welcome to The Intellivision Club.

• Like 1

@Cmart, sorry man late to the party, but congrats!

That's a hell of an achievement.

There are so many variations I think that's where I'm going to focus my attention next.

i wasnt aware of variations until cmart told me, and made my ocd worse :) now when i look at games im wondering if i have that variation.

There are so many variations I think that's where I'm going to focus my attention next.

Thanks buddy! You know what's scary? I've started finding Digiplay/Digimed variations!!! :-o

i wasnt aware of variations until cmart told me, and made my ocd worse :) now when i look at games im wondering if i have that variation.

LOL! It'll only get worse too. You'll find yourself scouring lots, zooming in to see the individual games to see of there's something slightly different about that Armor Battle box, and then find yourself running down to your underground lair with your iPad in hand just to compare it to the 12 copies you already have....not that that happened to me or anything. :ponder: :lolblue:

LOL! It'll only get worse too. You'll find yourself scouring lots, zooming in to see the individual games to see of there's something slightly different about that Armor Battle box, and then find yourself running down to your underground lair with your iPad in hand just to compare it to the 12 copies you already have....not that that happened to me or anything. :ponder: :lolblue:

Thats is already happening, i zoom in with the ipad looking at lots. jajaj i was doing that atmwork all day and co workers were asking why are u staring at that game so long.

LOL.

It's happened to me a few times that I thought I was getting near the end of the chase, and I get a PM from CMart telling me about a new series of variations, or a whole country worth of variations to collect, lol.

*facepalm*

I've come to accept it never ends.

Edited by ghsqb
  • Like 1

whats digimed?

Digimed and Digiplay are two names for the same company (I believe it may have been a name change necessitated by some other company having the same name? ). As a result there are boxes released with Digimed on them and some with Digiplay. I'm not sure yet if it was every game. Give me time, I'll figure it out. :)

LOL.

It's happened to me a few times that I thought I was getting near the end of the chase, and I get a PM from CMart telling me about a new series of variations, or a whole country worth of variations to collect, lol.

*facepalm*

I've come to accept it never ends.

You know I'm always happy to help feed your addiction..... Sweet mother of Mary, I'm like an Intellivision pusher!

whats digimed?

Digimed and Digiplay are two names for the same company (I believe it may have been a name change necessitated by some other company having the same name? ). As a result there are boxes released with Digimed on them and some with Digiplay. I'm not sure yet if it was every game. Give me time, I'll figure it out. :)

omg! you know what you have done? im already pulling my hair for digiplay stuff, now im gonna start searching for digimed. Thanks Cmart! :)

whats digimed?

omg! you know what you have done? im already pulling my hair for digiplay stuff, now im gonna start searching for digimed. Thanks Cmart! :)

Well, if I don't give you new ideas, you're going to run out of stuff to buy by the end of the week! :-D

• 11 months later...

Cmart, did you play your Digiplay Astrosmash?

There were some Astrosmash competition (shootoff?) and it was used a version with a timer built-in: In Revisions --> http://intvfunhouse.com/games/mash.php

I think the Digiplay uses the tourney version!

I had worked a deal with someone several years ago for this game with such assurances. The one I got didn't have that mode, and we had agreed to either undo the deal or that variation would be sent to me. We actually never got it fully resolved. :(

• 3 weeks later...

I couldn't remember if Voltron gave me an Astrosmash or not.........not :-) But I do have (all loose) Beamrider, Burgertime, Demon Attack, Basketball, Futebol, MotU, Tennis, and Discos Mortais. Do any of those have a shoot-off mode? :grin:

Im dont remembetr what i sent you but i remember the auction. The seller ended up being really cool and was close friends with psycho stormtropper back in the days. Brasil still eludes me for the most part thanks to me being banned from brasil.

• 3 years later...

I know I'm REALLY late about this post, but... Pinball was also released by Digiplay.

It's very hard to find.

https://www.datassette.org/manuais/mattel-intellivision/pinball-digiplay

:) Yep, we've since seen it at auction. It was on the box and listed in the catalogs but at the time I hadn't found an actual cart. Unfortunately I still haven't been able to get my hands on a copy. If you happen to have one I'd be very interested. :)

Cmart,

Just saw this latest post - Nice pics! Is there a variant difference between your two Masters of the Universe shown in your pic of 30 unique games? Also do you have the Pinball shown recently which would make 31 unique titles I guess or are there more? I haven't checked INTV Funhouse recently to see what count they have. Just curious as to what the known "control" number is on these variants. If you had any extra for sale/trade let me know.

Thanks and here's to the Canucks letting my Isles getting some needed points this week to try & grab the last playoff spot in the East:-)

Joe

Saw Pinball on mercado libre a couple of years ago in a big lot but by the time I contacted the seller it had been mysteriously photoshopped out of the listing,

obviously someone made a good offer for just that game. Haven't seen it since and I check often, it's the only one I still need too.