IGNORED

My complete Intellivision/Digiplay collection

cmart604

Cmart,

Just saw this latest post - Nice pics! Is there a variant difference between your two Masters of the Universe shown in your pic of 30 unique games? Also do you have the Pinball shown recently which would make 31 unique titles I guess or are there more? I haven't checked INTV Funhouse recently to see what count they have. Just curious as to what the known "control" number is on these variants. If you had any extra for sale/trade let me know.

Thanks and here's to the Canucks letting my Isles getting some needed points this week to try & grab the last playoff spot in the East:-)

Joe

Hey Joe, I'm pulling for your Isles buddy while I hope the Canucks lose their last 19 games to increase their chances of a good draft pick. :)

As for the Digiplay I just need the Pinball to compete the set although as Steve mentioned there are a number of Digiplay vs Digimed variations although it's usually just a bit of a different address on the back of the box. That said, I've been recording those as well. :) Steve and i should probably compare notes on the variations and get the intyfunhouse site updated with images.

Thanks for the replies Steve & cmart. Yeah I'm in my infancy with regards to Digiplay but do have 12 with 11 being CIB with maybe a couple only having 1OL. Is that the difference between your 2 shown MOTU (Digiplay vs. Digimed)? Oh the horror lol:-) I do have an extra MOTU CIB for trade/sale soon but no OLs but now I got to check back of box thanks guys.

Joe

PS: I have to check standings I thought Nucks still had a chance - hey maybe they run the table and grab a playoff spot still time?

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
6 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Hi Cmart,

I got the lot of 11 Digiplay at a good price finally, and they are even in good shape! May I assume that in this pic we have all titles ever published under Digiplay?

Yes, from Auto Racing to River Raid. As Steve mentioned there are variations though. It's a never ending quest. Congrats by the way!