IGNORED

Heads up not ntsc mangia

T-man

Hey just thought i would point out that this guy is selling a mangia cart as ntsc but im 100% sure it's not

he bought it as a pal certified and tested cart with a manual on oct 21 for $130 and is now selling it with no

manual for $1000, he states that it has been retested and verified no rolling screen thus being ntsc

but from my observation and experience not all pal games roll on an ntsc system some just have different colors,

is this correct?

i think this guys just out to get someone the pictures from is feedback

look identical to the cart he's trying to sell

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1906225868121?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=190622586812&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

just hope no one bites on this one it would be a shame, i've actually been trying to get a copy of this cart and would

have been furious if i didn't dig and find this, but would also not like it to happen to anyone else hence this post...

what do you guys think?

Thanks

Trevor

*within 20 minutes of posting this*

*he has already takin down the auction and made his feedback private, but watch out i bet he'll pop up again*

**this is the one he bought since he blocked it eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2608758244561?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=260875824456&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] if you look in feedback left for others

you can see he bought it oct 21**

supposedly it is one of your biggest sellers here as now i've been blocked from atari age on my comp!!!

i am editing this from another, if the admin could please unblock my i.d's ip address i really dont think it's fair to get blocked

for posting about a highly possible scam especially when one is trying to cover their tracks so bad

he also stated the you guys dont take newbies seriously here but i dont have to be new to know a scam and think you guys

should know about it too

i never thought there would be espianage and lying and cover up with these forums but i guess anything is possible

ebay member lyndasal = scammer location = tualatio OR , united states

this is a copy of the last message i got from him, is this the professionalism i can expect from everyone here someone please tell me i'm wrong

"lol - your retarded. Just took it down because people assume things all the time without taking the time to look. It will be listed again and is authentic.

BTW - nobody really listens to newbies on atari age. I'm one of the big sellers there and very trusted. You've been blocked. "

- lyndasal

again i do not see this being grounds for getting blocked if anyone wants any more info please contact me Trevor_behne@hotmail.com

to any admin please look into this and resolve it ive been coming around here for years and only recently started posting but

i think this is ridiculous a scammer shouldn't be able to block someone posting about their scams how do they have that authority

and if my accusation was b.s. why wouldn't they just explain themselves or post a pic of both carts not hard, not name call and block and unlist auction

Edited by T-man

Calm down ;) If you can log in and post on Atariage, then you haven't been blocked. I think it is your computer playing up. People don't get blocked that easily, and i'd say you'd receive a warning first.

On the other hand you might have a valid point with regards to that Mangia being PAL and not NTSC. Without pics of the screen colours on an NTSC system it is simply one person's word against another, and considering the seller wants $1G - it is simply lazy not to provide that proof. Unless the seller is very highly regarded here on AA, they are dreaming of selling it. But since they say they are a trusted seller - why don't they post some evidence here.

edit. I don't see how a 'big seller' can only have an ebay feedback score of 16. Sure they could have another account, but it seems suspicious that they would use their noob ebay account to sell such a high value item. :?:

Edited by nofrills100

I think she meant you've been blocked from bidding on her auctions rather than being blocked from AA ;)

That may be the case and is totally possible, either way i can still post and the main thing is that you all know about it,

and If it is someone here hopefully they are identified before anyone gets ripped off

id like to thank everyone that responded or even read my post as i wasn't trying to start drama (im sure thats not what any of you come here for)

i was just trying to shed light on a suspicious auction and wound up biting a bit more then i could chew (and possibly jumping to some conclusions a bit too quickly)

also i would just like to add in regards to my comment about professionalism i'm certain this person is in no way a representation of how any of you are, he/she is simply a bad apple, sorry about that

again Thanks and happy hunting

Trevor