IGNORED

Old thread 2600 / 7800 Arcade JOYSTICKS, modified NES Advantage

the.golden.ax

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Are you planning on doing any more custom ones? Or is it pretty much just the grey nes pads from here on out?

At least until I get some dye. At the moment I don't have any dye or funds to purchase it. I do however have plenty of controllers, cords, and resistors on hand to make greys or convert any controller with at least two buttons, up, down, left, and right.

AX

Got my controllers and they look great. I actually received two packages today. Here's how they compare. Package 1 was a new boxed game that was sent in a bubble envelope with the word 'Fragile' written on it. The upper right hand corner of the box is mashed in. Certainly disappointing. Package 2 consisted of two 7800 conversion pads from Ax. They were also mailed in an envelope but you would expect them to hold up better since are are more sturdy to begin with. However, Ax put them in a box inside the envelope and the controllers were wrapped seperately inside the box. I wish the other guy would have been as thoughtful. Thanks Ax!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

You should make ones for use with the Sega Master System... the difference is a single pinout change... for the second fire button.... could even have an switch to make it fully usable on both SMS and A7800... could probably use Genesis controller extension cables if the ones you're using don't connect enough wires at the plug end to do this already.

That's what I'd like to use an NES controller on...

You should make ones for use with the Sega Master System... the difference is a single pinout change... for the second fire button.... could even have an switch to make it fully usable on both SMS and A7800... could probably use Genesis controller extension cables if the ones you're using don't connect enough wires at the plug end to do this already.

That's what I'd like to use an NES controller on...

That would be an easy mod for the sticks since there are unused switches. I'd be happy to do it for a few bucks extra.

• 2 weeks later...