IGNORED

Ultra Rare Vectrex Passport Magazine

Desfeek

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2609282755801?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=260928275580&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Up for auction is my ultra rare Vectrex Passport Magazine. These were distributed in the Summer of 1983 only to members of the Vectrex Owner's Club, and ended up being the only issue of the magazine. the_topdog here on AA has TWO of these, but aside from his, I know of only 3 others - meaning this is one of the rarest Vectrex items there is.

I've never actually seen one of these sell on the open market (I've heard one sold for ~$350 in 2002, another for ~$250 in 2008), so I've decided to start the auction at a penny, put a reasonable reserve, and see where this thing goes. I have 11 other auctions that are also starting a a penny, with no reserve, so check out my stuff and (maybe) get stuff cheap!

eBay Seller: desfeek1?ff3=10&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Thanks in advance for any interest!

Edited by Desfeek