IGNORED

FS - Baldurs Gate Shadows of AMN CE, Warcraft Burning Crusade CE

Grig

For your viewing pleasure:

ALL PRICES REDUCED AS OF 1/8/12

Offered here are

Baldur's Gate II - Shadows of AMN big box collector's edition with Perfect Strategy Guide by Versus Books (both were released in 2000 I believe. Works on Windows 95/98 and probably XP. The box is no. 2989 of 62000.

Includes everything in the picture. The discs look to be in great condition. I did not notice any scratches or marks on them. Also includes the bonus disc and game/trading cards. The box has a bit of wear on it but it still looks nice. UNTESTED. $18 plus shipping! *** SOLD ***

post-30739-0-16533300-1325826549_thumb.jpg

post-30739-0-59903800-1325826799_thumb.jpg

Also offered is the World of Warcraft Burning Crusade Collector's Edition Big Box. Includes the 4 CD's and one bonus DVD. I think there are some pieces missing. CD one has some scratches but CD's two, three and four look great. I am also including Warcraft III Reigns of Chaos for Windows/MAC (2002). There is only one CD (supposed to be two?) and it is a bit scratched up. UNTESTED. The key is on the CD case but it has probably been used. I picked up this game (along with the AMN game) in a storage auction and I am not interested in either one. $12 plus shipping.

post-30739-0-42405500-1325827439_thumb.jpg

post-30739-0-41369800-1325827466_thumb.jpg

They are used and untested (I just don't have the time right now). Thanks very much!

Edited by jtoubeaux