IGNORED

All sold or moved or I'm keeping them, please lock

Hydro Thunder

Final bump with painfully harsh price reductions all around; I'd rather sell here than Ebay, but it'll all go to Ebay in a day or two if it doesn't sell here, and for much higher prices (to account both for ebay buyers being somewhat fartfaces comparatively, and for Ebay's intensely increasing fees).

Feel free to make offers, I will give consideration to anything reasonable.

I'm a good guy and a good seller, I pack nicely and ship quick, and describe everything honestly. Smoke and pet free home.

And if anybody who deals game selling for a living wants to make a reasonable enough offer for the while kit and caboodle, of course let me know.

Thanks for looking everyone!

I'm surprised you still have that 7800 Commando, great price! :thumbsup:

Good luck with the sale!

Thanks!

And I'm not letting that one go beneath $17, if it doesn't sell I'm keeping it. It's too good a game, only selling 'cause I needs the money now and will eventually look for and buy a CIB version probably, when I'm in better fundage. :)

Update with items sold, some prices reduced, ka-bump!

Going, going gone on Tooth Protectors... It's very likely going on Ebay soon starting at over half again more expensive, so if you want a great deal, take me up on this for what I've got it at here and now. I'd prefer to sell it to an AtariAge person for obvious reasons, but am not going to take under $199 for it as it's worth significantly more than that in its condition.