IGNORED

Krezreb Pre-Order/Interest Thread

disjaukifa

• 3 weeks later...

I hope that the attract mode bug was fixed, in that case ;)

BTW the patch for that is simple...

Rom addresses $F34A-$F362

Original values:

29 0F D0 15 A9 00 B5 91

B5 FD B5 92 A5 84 D0 0B

E6 87 D0 07 A5 80 4C 1E

F2

Fixed:

D0 15 A9 00 B5 91 B5 FD

B5 92 A5 84 D0 0D E6 87

D0 09 A5 80 4C 1E F2 B5

It takes out an unnecessary AND #$0F at the top and stores that low stick value to the timer at the bottom (when the stick is moved).

The # of lives glitch is a bit more involved to fix.

• 1 month later...

update please?

Holy crap I completely forgot about this, and seeing as this has been going on so long I'm just going to refund everyone's money. If everyone could send me the paypal transaction for this I will refund you money immediately (more than likely it will have to be a gift payment back to everyone)

Thanks

Grant

Holy crap I completely forgot about this, and seeing as this has been going on so long I'm just going to refund everyone's money. If everyone could send me the paypal transaction for this I will refund you money immediately (more than likely it will have to be a gift payment back to everyone)

Thanks

Grant

Booo. I was hoping this would still get finished :(

Booo. I was hoping this would still get finished :(

I actually have the parts, minus the labels, but I'm in the middle of selling my old house ( I close on June 28th yes) and moving into my new house (close on July 3rd awesome) and getting out of this apartment from hell. I can still do it if people really want, it will just be in August at the earliest and I don't want to keep drawing it out!

-Grant

I can't speak for everyone, but I'm pretty patient. I've alread waited over a year, so what's another 3 months?

It's just nice to have an update to know if it is still happening or not...even bad news is better than no news. ;)

Yeah I know I've been absent like crazy, I was only suppose to be in the apartment for 6 months, been there almost a year and its looking like I'm going to be switching jobs again so everything is just a massive state of flux and has been for like 6 months.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

Up for pre-order is a game called Krezreb. This is a hack I did of my favorite 2600 game Berzerk!....

....The game is going to be released after I get the rest of Candy Catcher shipped out which will be done later this month and the beginning of February. So the expected release time frame for Krezreb is going to be tentatively March.

The game is going to cost $25 shipped in the US. Members from other countries are invited to order but please message me for a quote on shipping, I do my best to keep it as low as possible! At this time I will not be taking payments, I basically want to see if there is enough interest in releasing this game. Basically if I can get 10 people interested, I'll do a run!

Also in the interest of keeping the cost down this will be a cartridge only release unless demand for a full CIB is wanted, then I will look into doing it as well, however both version will be available.

1. thexder

2. crazykong

3. Necron99

4. Mark T.

5. bennybingo

6. Chris Leach

7. jeffgamer

8. Marc Oberhäuser

9. toymailman

10. Andre81

I'll keep this thread updated for any changes that might come to Krezreb!

Thanks

Disjaukifa

post-29022-0-43759200-1397708441_thumb.png

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
Just now, crazykong said:

Refund Received!  Thank you Grant

Crazykong

Absolutely, I will reach out in the next week to everyone else and issues refunds. Please know this was not malicious, my personal life went into a 4 year downward spiral and I'm just finally getting back on my feet. No excuses, I just want to make all of this right. 

Thanks

Grant

• Like 1