IGNORED

River Raid. Cartridge Label variations.

qix_maniac

The cartridges are bootlegs, though I don't know where they come from exactly. What I can say is that the boxes are identical to the packaging found for some pirate 2600 releases so the origin may be the same.

There are also versions of Pac-Man and Super Cobra in the series.

--

Atari Frog

http://www.atarimania.com

The cartridges are bootlegs, though I don't know where they come from exactly. What I can say is that the boxes are identical to the packaging found for some pirate 2600 releases so the origin may be the same.

There are also versions of Pac-Man and Super Cobra in the series.

--

Atari Frog

http://www.atarimania.com

Interesting, I've seen Kaboom!, Super Cobra, & River Raid for Atari 800 not Pac-man ...going to track down some pictures!

I have a tiny cart for Atari Xl/XE with river raid on it. It is a smaller cart than usual. It is black with a nice picture on it.

Ofcourse I can not find it right now :S

When I have it found, I'll post an image of that cart. It looks like something special.

I have a tiny cart for Atari Xl/XE with river raid on it. It is a smaller cart than usual. It is black with a nice picture on it.

Ofcourse I can not find it right now :S

When I have it found, I'll post an image of that cart. It looks like something special.

Sounds like you have the USA version cartridge, which all Activision carts were released like this, even in Australia but the plastic was missing the activision molded in.

RiverRaid_cart.jpg

Edited by tjlazer

• 10 years later...