IGNORED

Neo Geo AES bundle for sale!

adid727

Hi i have a japanese neo geo aes system that i wanna sell. It comes with the large original controller pad, a neo geo memory card, a couple of games and the super MVS to SNK convertor II.

the two games are:

161 in 1 cartridge MVS

Temco World soccer 96 MVS

I can sell all of them in a bundle for $700 us dollars, or i can sell them individually. I will ship for free to North america. Rest of the world would be for 50 dollars. PM me and we will discuss a deal. Thank you.

gallery_31745_747_6583.jpeg

gallery_31745_747_58658.jpeg

gallery_31745_747_10102.jpeg

Images are up.

Edited by adid727

Ah my mistake I searched under seller instead of find member......

Ah 100% ! 2 feedback in last 12 months.......BOTH AS A BUYER.........not helping much.....

Your quick responses and pictures provided are nice. Still, not exactly relating any confidence to consider buying from you.

Any refs as a SELLER anywhere? :?

Not being a hard ass, in general people deal with long time members here based on their references and feedback while at the same time many have come and made their first post as a virtual unknown wanting to sell items here only to disappear (usually before responding to any questioning in an abusive manner) never to be seen again. This is not a judgment (how could it be? WE DON'T KNOW YOU) but from a BUYER perspective surely you can understand wanting some assurance? right now you stand are a nameless (username only) / faceless seller with feedback as a buyer (2 transactions) but no SELLER refs or recommendations, none of this is helping a potential buyer.........

I use kijiji to sell my items intead of ebay since its free. User name is still the same. I am using this thread because chances are i wont find any hardcore gamers who uderstand the value of these on kijiji. The paypal account is the same one i've been using since 2006, its linked to my bank card so i won't be going anywhere if i sell this. I would post my paypal email, i just don't want people to spam it.

Edited by adid727