IGNORED

So this Jag thing

Stephen

Wrong. It's actually four 16-bit chips. And somebody told me the graphics aren't any better than the Sega Genesis because it uses the same processor. I don't know about emulators, but if you download the ROMs and burn them to a CD and then use Notepad to make a menu, you can play them from the CD drive if you want to, and you don't even have to pay for the cartridges! Works with homebrews, too!

• Like 2

As long as you have the 64-bit edition of Windows, you should be able to run Battlesphere on your PC.

But, you won't see a picture unless you have a video card that supports CRY mode. Those are getting hard to find. (I'm willing to part with one for a fair price. PM me if interested.)

- KS

• Like 2

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN! The Jaguar is *NOT* something to joke about! THIS IS SERIOUS!!11 TER*****!!!!!111111einseins

ps If you're losing turds, you could try a jar storage & retreival system. Most basements can be suitably adapted and future generations will benefit.

pps God rocks

ppps monkey b71edd70fcad670e99a9912ba5e55d77.png man

• Like 2

You're all wrong! it's 64 1bit processors, they work together in a 'hive-mind' kind of way.. so if you link a bunch of Jag's together they become more powerful as some of the mind power leaks between the units..

Skynet in Terminator movies was produced by linking together 64 jaguar consoles! FACT!

• Like 6

As a great man once said..."WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!"

FACT: There's just over one and a half 42-bit processors in the Jaguar. The Jaguar is indeed the answer to the question.

I'm just a little worried what the question might be, because ongoing research is proving it is not "What is more important that eating, sleeping and meaningful relationships with other human beings?". Final analysis is yet to be completed, current opinion suggests all the time in the world being a likely requirement.

:woozy:

• Like 5

Skynet in Terminator movies was produced by linking together 64 jaguar consoles! FACT!

O yeah? Why is the terminator running 6502 code and not TOM GPU code? :P

If Skynet was implemented using Jaguar chips then it was so much more powerfull that we didn't have 3 sequels :grin:

Robert

• Like 1