Ya, I PM'd him asking him to consider ending it early after messaging the bidders and relist it for a 7-10 listing. But kind of iffy now there are bids. Are the other current bidders here on AA? If so, it would probably be ok to end it then and relist as I am sure they would understand.

Edited by Parrothead

I placed a bid on this and then it went through the roof....

Pricing seems more than fare for this title as of lately

Imagine that private bidder is gonna beat me out on this one....

Appears to be a real auction involving real people.....Im in for a private auction.....

Edited by Chris Leach

As I indicated in his earlier thread, I would start the bidding off at $300. This is what I would pay for it at this point. So I threw a bid in myself. That is all that happened. The question was, should he relist it with a shorter time period or leave it as is? I am cool either way.

I suggested he run a private auction only because others here have done that on higher price items.

Edited by Parrothead

I think I'm going to keep it at 30..... I do believe 10 days would be more attractive but in 20 days it will be the same and I'll advertise it again. I apologize for this but it seems best to me.

Do you have any sale references, ebay feedback or anything? Thanks!

I'm pretty new to the selling game but if you look, you'll see my Ebay feedback is excellent. Also I can assure you that I will make sure that it is shipped on time and properly. If you have any other questions let me know.

EBAY: http://myworld.ebay.com/imthebestbon

• 3 weeks later...

I'm pretty new to the selling game but if you look, you'll see my Ebay feedback is excellent. Also I can assure you that I will make sure that it is shipped on time and properly. If you have any other questions let me know.

Why didn't you just sell it on ebay? Your already established on ebay and you would have got alot more money for it with the millions of active ebay buyers vs the hundred or so active buyers on gamegavel.

Why didn't you just sell it on ebay? Your already established on ebay and you would have got alot more money for it with the millions of active ebay buyers vs the hundred or so active buyers on gamegavel.

I thought GameGavel would have more collectors, and there has been an overpriced one on Ebay for the longest time that hasn't been touched, but you may be right.

I thought GameGavel would have more collectors, and there has been an overpriced one on Ebay for the longest time that hasn't been touched, but you may be right.

Really? I wouldn't think it's even remotely close. If a collector is scanning games on gamegavel you can bet they're checking ebay, but not the other way around by a longshot.

Really? I wouldn't think it's even remotely close. If a collector is scanning games on gamegavel you can bet they're checking ebay, but not the other way around by a longshot.

True True, you're probably right, but Ohh well...doesn't matter now anyway.

Richard's auction has over 500 views on GG since he started it. Compared to around 1500 views for the one on eBay that has been up for a lot longer, says it was last updated in May of 2011. Chances are the winning bidder for an item like this will be right here in these forums anyway. And he is not paying a penny to list or sell it :)

Historically, rare items have been selling just fine on GG. If any of you have rare items, give it a try. I won't charge you anything.

Edited by Parrothead

Richard's auction has over 500 views on GG since he started it. Compared to around 1500 views for the one on eBay that has been up for a lot longer, says it was last updated in May of 2011. Chances are the winning bidder for an item like this will be right here in these forums anyway. And he is not paying a penny to list or sell it :)

Historically, rare items have been selling just fine on GG. If any of you have rare items, give it a try. I won't charge you anything.

The reason the one on Ebay only has triple the traffic the one on GG does is cause of the set $999.99 price tag. Not very many people seriously

intrested in buying a copy of Lochjaw are gonna even click on such an overpriced set listing. But triple the traffic with a price that no one is likely to

pay really says something.

Out of curiousity how many of the 500 views on that Lochjaw are unique? Be intresting to know.

Ya, our system only shows views not uniques. Either way it seems like $300-$400 is about the normal selling price at auction, is it not? As I told Richard, I would start the bidding off at $300 and I did. That is as high as I will go for it so you all know what needs to be done to outbid me :) I do want it but I can't go any higher than that. If any of you want it, here is your chance :)

The reason the one on Ebay only has triple the traffic the one on GG does is cause of the set $999.99 price tag. Not very many people seriously

intrested in buying a copy of Lochjaw are gonna even click on such an overpriced set listing. But triple the traffic with a price that no one is likely to

pay really says something.

Out of curiousity how many of the 500 views on that Lochjaw are unique? Be intresting to know.