IGNORED

Ltd Edition Vectrex gaming Baseball caps for sale

VectrexMad!

I'm putting this up for a fellow Vectrex fan on this side of the pond. He is collecting pre-orders for Vectrex baseball caps which are to be shipped first week of March 2012 (VectrexMad!):

Ltd Edition Vectrex gaming Baseball caps for 2012

Enhances Vectrex game play allowing for sharper vector graphics to develop on your retina by shading your eyes from overhead light, Look cool every time you wear your ltd edition Vectrex gaming Baseball cap produced to a very high level of design.

108% Guarantees the wearer better real arcade play vision a must for all serious Vectrex players :)

These Baseball caps are a limited edition run of 50 only, I had Commissioned celebrating 30 years of the Vectrex arcade system which will be shipped out in the first week of March, taking pre orders now.

They are very high quality black, fully embroidered Baseball cap with four embroidered Logos, which includes the Vectrex logo on the front in pale blue (Vectrex colour), and "real arcade play" embroidered underneath on the back is the MB emblem (blue & red colours), plus on both sides of the cap are MineStorm graphics in white, Left side the MineStorm laying UFO, right side 3 Mines and your Ship which are accurately represented. The caps also have 2 vent holes both sides and a button on top plus a Velcro strap at the rear, which is adjustable to fit all sizes.

The caps sell for £23 (Approx. 36USD), which includes shipping worldwide, each cap is posted in a Jiffy bag with the cap packed out to retain its shape during shipping.

For more information or for PayPal pre orders kosmikneil@yahoo.co.uk.

Kosmikneil

VECCAP.gifCAPSIDES.gif

Long live the beloved Vectrex arcade system Glowing from the past

illuminating the future from 1982 and beyond glow on......2012

That is one sexy cap. I really wish I had a job now... :(

Do you plan on selling these indefinitely or is it a limited run deal?

These Baseball caps are a limited edition run of 50 only, I had Commissioned celebrating 30 years of the Vectrex arcade system which will be shipped out in the first week of March, taking pre orders now.

Very cool. I kind of would prefer if it didn't say 'real arcade play'. And GCE instead of MB, which is my N. American Vectrex bias. Nice work though!

I am with Ianoid. How about making a few withouth the real arcade play, and leaving the MB off?

Is the hat black or green? When the bill of the hat points to the right on your model the hat looks green.

Very cool. I kind of would prefer if it didn't say 'real arcade play'. And GCE instead of MB, which is my N. American Vectrex bias. Nice work though!

I am with Ianoid. How about making a few withouth the real arcade play, and leaving the MB off?

Is the hat black or green? When the bill of the hat points to the right on your model the hat looks green.

The base ball cap is black. Kosmikneil told me he was only doing a limited run of the current design. Mind you if there are enough takers I'm sure he would consider another run specifically for the US market.