IGNORED

Ultimate1MB - new preorder

candle

I am trying to run the basic program z.bas that was part of the toolkit for SDX. I am getting error code's with the utimate time clock upgrade. Is the z.sys handler only for the RTIME8 cartridge.

and if so is there a work around for the Ultimate Clock..

I am trying to run the basic program z.bas that was part of the toolkit for SDX. I am getting error code's with the utimate time clock upgrade. Is the z.sys handler only for the RTIME8 cartridge.

and if so is there a work around for the Ultimate Clock..

I'm not 100% sure what you want to do, but I wrote a little tool which downloads the time from the Ultimate RTC into the SpartaDOS (not SDX!) clock. I'm not sure whether this is usable with Basic or not. For spartados there is this ultime.sys driver, but that came already with your Ultimate1MB board; I'm not sure whether that works with basic or not.

Greetz

M.

i do, and i'm hoping to start shipping them out somewhere in next week as i consider hardware for this run fixed

hopefully there won't be any suprises we will have to work around in the software (me and jon)

you (as everyone waiting) may expect that bios code and pbi driver will be first thing to update once your unit is received, but apart from that it will be fully operational

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hello all

i was swamped with work, but since all my tasks are over (or at least we're behind the deadlines) i suppose i'll have some more free time this week

so far i've finnished with xilinx firmware for good (i've added 4 slots four "basics" and four slots for "missle command" (if used in xegs), and currently i'm working on bios update so it would be reflected and accessible from bios

once shipped, bios and pbi driver will be probably outdated, and an atari flashing utility will be provided to update them - all this is because Jon (FlashJazzCat) can't work any futher on the driver right now

i suppose to send him this two or three weeks ago, but i couldn't find the time in post office business hours :(

anyways, testing and making parcells begins tomorrow and i would like to see some boards shipped out before this week ends

lastly - here is an updated list

Sebastian

hello all

i was swamped with work, but since all my tasks are over (or at least we're behind the deadlines) i suppose i'll have some more free time this week

so far i've finnished with xilinx firmware for good (i've added 4 slots four "basics" and four slots for "missle command" (if used in xegs), and currently i'm working on bios update so it would be reflected and accessible from bios

once shipped, bios and pbi driver will be probably outdated, and an atari flashing utility will be provided to update them - all this is because Jon (FlashJazzCat) can't work any futher on the driver right now

i suppose to send him this two or three weeks ago, but i couldn't find the time in post office business hours :(

anyways, testing and making parcells begins tomorrow and i would like to see some boards shipped out before this week ends

lastly - here is an updated list

Sebastian

Why am i not in the list if i paid a while ago for 1 for xegs?

I really appreciate your work candle!

Me too!!! Before I re-found the Atari community a few years back, My Atari's were in crates in the basement, now I have 3 setup in my computer room along side one PC. Plus I am getting better(or at least I think I am) at Soldering and understanding what all the parts on a PCB do.

Thank You Sebastian!!!

all boards were programmed and tested

form obvious (copyright) reasons i cannot put anything other than basic and missle command inside basic and missle command slots, thus i'll leave that to end users (flashing ultility will be provided for this purpose)

all boards were programmed and tested

form obvious (copyright) reasons i cannot put anything other than basic and missle command inside basic and missle command slots, thus i'll leave that to end users (flashing ultility will be provided for this purpose)

Fantastic! Can't wait! ;-)