IGNORED

Actual Craiglist find. (A good one this time)

Pioneer4x4

I saw an add for a box of Atari stuff, $1 make offer.

It was 25 loose carts, beat up paddles, 2 beat up sticks, Indy 500 controllers.

I offered $15-$20 because I could use another set of Indy 500 controllers, and I couldn't make out some of the carts, and one looked familiar in the crappy pictures, but I couldn't place it.

I met the guy early today, and gave him the crisp $20 straight from the mac machine. And the bonus cart was.

"Chuck Wagon"!

It is in decent shape, I haven't tested it yet. That is my FIRST decent find in the wild! I already got one at a great price via eBay because it was listed as not working (The seller didn't RTFM) so now I ahve one to sell/trade!

I still didn't look at everything else in the box, but the only others I couldn't make out in the pictures were Atari text label, and M Network carts. What's the odds that any of them are rare or ones I don't already have?

• Like 3

Here is the craiglist pics.

post-25375-0-84137500-1326978025_thumb.jpg

post-25375-0-44204400-1326978035_thumb.jpg

post-25375-0-27587000-1326978044_thumb.jpg

Everything else was dirt common. I was bumming that the end labels wer crappy or missing on some of them. Mainly the Atari Text Label ones, since I don't think I have that INDY 500 version.

Chase the Chuckwagon main label is kinda beat, but all there and decent looking.

The labels on the driving controllers are loose, but they are intact, and there was also a Sega controller in the box.

• 1 month later...

great find! the rarest cart i found was final approach by apollo (5) for $1 at the agape house. and a Congo bongo (also at 4 rarity) at a flea market with several others for $5 I know that's not very rare, but its still cool to find uncommon games, especially for cheap

I've found a lot of rare games in the wild over the years well R5's and R6's anyway. I guess the most rare would be my silver label Gravitar I found at a thrift store for $5.00. The same price they had on Pac-Man and Combat lol.

Edited by kyle