Garner

5200 in music video

So I shot a music video for my band and decided to show off my 5200. Such a cool looking system. The video and lyrics may not be safe for work. Thanks!

• Like 2

You sound extremely talented, I don't understand why you would sing of beastiality though.

You sound extremely talented, I don't understand why you would sing of beastiality though.

Definitely talented. Plenty of potential and a good sound too but i think i'd find another subject though.

I say it's great! One of the problems with most commercial music today is it's way to tame and boring. Sure f-ing a goat is a strange subject, but it's shocking and pretty dam funny at the same time. Staying away from subjects like this is what has ruined modern punk rock too. Besides, it's not like he actually f-d a goat, right?

Oh and the 5200 is cool in the vid. Thanks bro!!!

Checked out some of your other stuff... "I took a Tom Cruise on the Billy Ocean" - priceless!

• Like 1

Jeff Minter?