IGNORED

can we have a list of the coleco developers?

vprette

You mean the current homebrew ColecoVision developers? No offense, but be prepared to hear the words "not interested" a lot... CV homebrew developers have their own to-do list, and they extremely rarely take outside suggestions seriously. Which is no different from the Atari 2600 homebrew scene, as I understand it...

You mean the current homebrew ColecoVision developers? No offense, but be prepared to hear the words "not interested" a lot... CV homebrew developers have their own to-do list, and they extremely rarely take outside suggestions seriously. Which is no different from the Atari 2600 homebrew scene, as I understand it...

seems so... but asking is not painful :-)

• 3 weeks later...

As a programmer I can say unless you're paying a decent amount of money no one is going to be interested. Ideas are basically worthless since the person doing the bulk of the work (i.e., the programmer) generally already has a billion ideas for games that they can draw from, so unless you're paying them it's just never going to be worth their time. Really the only way is to learn to program and just do your idea yourself, unfortunately.

As a programmer I can say unless you're paying a decent amount of money no one is going to be interested. Ideas are basically worthless since the person doing the bulk of the work (i.e., the programmer) generally already has a billion ideas for games that they can draw from, so unless you're paying them it's just never going to be worth their time. Really the only way is to learn to program and just do your idea yourself, unfortunately.

I propose 10$ per copy sold of a game to developer providing a final rom of any interesting game of his choice

there are quite a lot of good coleco games to be ported to intv, who want to do this will get 10$ per copy distributed

Edited by vprette