IGNORED

CV Tracker - Music composer - Early Dev Demo

RKGames

Now I get this,,, :(

Some installation files are corrupt

Please download a fresh copy and retry the installation

All that should be wrong is i had you download the wrong version of SlimDX. just make sure you download the SlimDX Developerd SDK installer on the page listed in the install instructions on my site and hopefully that should get things working. I wish i could sound more sure about it, but seeing that i'm now struggling to get a working install on winXP i'll need help from testers out there! please anyone with a workinf winXP install of cv tracker let me know!

CV Tracker on Windows 7 does install and run just fine!

Take care

Russ

I get this when I run the installer of SlimDx SDK

JF I dont see the error you got. looks like you didnt paste or attach the error.

Make sure you uninstall slimDX first.

Russ

Ok...got all uninstalled , then I download the SDK version ........... But apparently I got the very same windows error when I run CVtracker

Damn...........

Likely you are getting the same error i'm getting in XP. D3DERR_INVALIDCALL: Invalid call (-2005530516)

let me know if that is the same error you are getting. I'm still researching how to fix.

Russ

CV Tracker Beta v1.21a is now available and appears to be working finally on Windows XP. I had 2 successful installs on 2 XP PC's tonight.

link : http://skyrank.com/cvtracker/cvtracker.html

Please dont forget to uninstall any previous versions before upgrading. You do NOT need to reinstall slimDX SDK if you had it installed from the prevous version, and there are NO changes to the songs demo pack files, so you dont need to download those again either.

PLEASE let me know if anyone has a successful install on winXP and win7 with this new release!

Take care,

Russ

Russ:

I have followed your indications installing SlimDX Developerd SDK an then running CV Tracker 1.21a exe file but this message still appears.

"Can not download the application. Missing files needed for the application. Please contact the application provider for assistance"

I try removing SlimDX SDK and the other SlimDX too. Then I started installing SlimDX SDK and running 1.21a again (with my antivirus deactivated) but the advice rears its ugly head again

Russ:

I have followed your indications installing SlimDX Developerd SDK an then running CV Tracker 1.21a exe file but this message still appears.

"Can not download the application. Missing files needed for the application. Please contact the application provider for assistance"

I try removing SlimDX SDK and the other SlimDX too. Then I started installing SlimDX SDK and running 1.21a again (with my antivirus deactivated) but the advice rears its ugly head again

The only thing i can suggest is to make sure you unzip the CV Tracker 1.21a files into a folder on your desktop and run the setup.exe from the unzipped folder. not that be the issue. let me know how it goes.

Russ

• 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...