IGNORED

Colecovision Reproduction Cartridge Labels

pboland

post-9874-0-96597800-1480564239_thumb.jpg

I have a large catalog of labels to choose from. I will only produce those labels that I've cleaned up myself. These labels are 100% reproduced by me and printed on high quality sheet labels. The labels are then laminated and computer cut to proper size. You get a peal and stick label that is glossy and smudge proof. I have way too many labels to picture and I have more than just Coleco branded Colecovision labels. Including: Coleco, Atari Soft, Parker Bros., Activision, and many more.

post-9874-0-71784400-1480564232_thumb.jpg

Please PM me for my current list of titles and prices. (Many labels are just $2.00 each)

Pricing is based on the type of label. Please keep in mind there is a $20.00 minimum purchase (not including shipping charges). Shipping is $7.00 inside the U.S.A. via USPS Priority Mail. Shipping OUTSIDE U.S.A. is $12.00 USPS First Class International mail. I except payment via PayPal only. PM me if you are interested or just have questions. Thanks!

P.S. Here's the thread that started all: Colecovision Labels Thread.

Again, please PM me for my current list of titles and prices.

Update (11/30/2016)

Updated description text and picture with new costs.

Edited by pboland
  • Like 2

hmmm considering i need a bomb n blast label for the one i have that isnt good and the corner is coming up some...could that be possible ? these look sweet ! I may be getting some of these

I don't think I would be able to do the bomb n blast because that is a newer release and I think the person who made it is still selling it (or at least still makes games). You might need to contact him about a new label or have him contact me about making labels for his game. Other than that I should be able to help if you decide to buy some of my other labels. Thanks for your interest.

ok, but the thing i guess im confused with is side trak isnt even out yet, but you have labels for that game?

That isn't a modern label version of Side Trak. That side Trak label is a fantasy label based on the old coleco catalog. The modern game that I believe is not yet released will have different copyright text on it because it was programed and produced by the people who are currently working on it. My Side Trak label should be considered like the Mappy or Galaga Labels. Those too are fantasy labels. If someone comes out with those games I'm sure their copyright text would look different from mine. If Bomb N Blast was shown in an old Coleco catalog I'm sure I would have had a label for that one as well, but that is a new game that was never planned for the ColecoVision back in the day, Side Trak was. I hope that helps.

Edited by pboland
  • Like 1

Hi, fortunately I don't require any CV labels (mine are good), but may I inquire what paper/decal stock you use for these? I need to make some for some flash carts I have. Thanks.

Please keep in mind I don't use just a paper/decal stock to get the finished look. I also laminate the decal before it is cut out. That is the only way to active the look of the label I have in the pictures above. Using just the paper/decal stock alone will only give you so so results. I can do custom labels if that is what you are looking for. Just shoot me a PM if you are interested. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Needed Changes

These labels are meant for personal use only. Today something happened that got me thinking about my labels (and no, it had nothing to do with these Coleco labels).

Many of you may not know this, but I do put "markers" in my labels to distinguish them from the originals (that includes the one that I posted in Colecovision Labels Thread). Unfortunately, these "markers" are not obvious unless you are comparing an original to the reproduction.

For that reason I've decide that I must include a more obvious marker. At that same time I want this marker not to detract from the over all label. From now on, all labels that I produce will include a print year. The date will look like this: PRTD2012. I will decide where it goes on the label. In some cases it maybe listed more than once on the label. This is especially true for any one-offs and/or custom labels that I'm asked to do. I will do my best to make it fit with the label design. As an example, here's how a ColecoVision label from me will now look:

post-9874-0-19854900-1331255748_thumb.jpg

As you can see the print date will be located in the white boarder on the lower right hand side. I believe that placing it here is a good choice as it will not be seen once the cart is inserted into the console and I feel it doesn't detract from the overall look of the label.

I know this isn't going to be very popular to many who have been interested in my reproduction labels, but I really feel that it's necessary change.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

This is awesome! I'd be interested in some of these for sure, now if only someone could make the console reproduction stickers! Good work, I'll be in touch. ;-)

I can do the reproduction cart labels, unfortunately I'm unable to make the console reproduction sticker at this time. I look forward to hearing from you.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I can do some custom labels. Just PM me with the details and I'll see if I can do it, what it might cost and what the turn around might be. Doesn't hurt to ask. icon_wink.gif

Me again....

So can you still reproduce costum labels that you don't have on your list? I do have many titles I would love new labels. Let me know!

Thank you!!!!

• 9 months later...

Are you still producing and selling cartridge labels?? I'm in need of some and also, wondered if you could do a Defender one? I have a cart that is missing the top label and the front label is a mess!!

Yes I do. Couple things to keep in mind. I have a $20.00 minimum order (not including shipping). Shipping and handling is $7.00 (priority mail with tracking in cardboard mailer) in the USA. Outside the USA is $10.00 (international first class with tracking to boarder in cardboard mailer). I have a very large list of available Colecovision labels and Colecovision overlays. I'll PM you the Master label list.

If anyone else is interested please PM me for the complete Colecovision labels list.