IGNORED

5200 HSC Season 5 Round 1 poll

zylon

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these would you like to begin with?

• Miner 2049er
    • Space Dungeon
    • Pengo
    • Keystone Kapers
    • Wizard of Wor

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

as of today, I don't have 3 games on that list... BUT by the end of the week, I will have them all! :)

I'll have to spend some time playing them before I can vote. can't wait to receive my games in the mail! (got 6 games total on the way right now)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

due to a misfortune incident, I won't be able to participate in this upcoming seasons 5200 HSC... I am only left with the 6 games I ordered, and a handful of duplicate carts I had... it's been a depressing week :_(

I'm confused... will you miss the first game, or the whole season??!

What happened to your collection?

due to a misfortune incident, I won't be able to participate in this upcoming seasons 5200 HSC... I am only left with the 6 games I ordered, and a handful of duplicate carts I had... it's been a depressing week :_(

I'll likely be missing the whole season, or most of it...

I was at a friends house over the weekend, and I brought over all my 5200 and Vextrex games (as well as the Vectrex and Odyssey 1 and 2 consoles) and when I was loading up my truck, my first load were the box of games and the Vectrex, in about 15-20 minutes time, thieves stole my box of games as well as my work backpack - they didn't take the Vectrex unit, the rest was still in his house...

so I'm only left with a handful of duplicate 5200 games I had and the 6 games I ordered last week...

I'll likely be missing the whole season, or most of it...

I was at a friends house over the weekend, and I brought over all my 5200 and Vextrex games (as well as the Vectrex and Odyssey 1 and 2 consoles) and when I was loading up my truck, my first load were the box of games and the Vectrex, in about 15-20 minutes time, thieves stole my box of games as well as my work backpack - they didn't take the Vectrex unit, the rest was still in his house...

so I'm only left with a handful of duplicate 5200 games I had and the 6 games I ordered last week...

I'm sorry to hear that. :( :_(

Hopefully those A-Holes get caught and you get your stuff back.

Edited by roadrunner

IF Miner 2049er wins, I'll play... I just picked up my games I ordered last week... I just need to get a working controller together now...

hmmm.. can't seem to get this Miner 2049er cart to work.. :ponder:

Edited by Sonic R